can someone tell me how to make my own vids?

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
please, I want to start recording some videos of PvE/RvR but dont have a clue how to do it, I know how to use window movie maker thing but thats it

the most commonly used programme is FRAPS, but since this uses your processor in real time to record the gameplay it can cause serious frame lag even on the best of computers.
Another way is to you AV cables direct from your pc to your video recorder to record the footage then send it back to your pc to edit, but this can leave a grainy image due to the quality of the recording process.

All in all i still use fraps, in a FGvsFG situation its fine, in PvE its no probs, ive recorded a dRagon raid and sidi aswell and it didt affect me at all. If you want a FULL version of fraps your best bet is to ask someone nicely to lend you their free copy, since the free download version only records on 800x600 mode and only in 15s bursts, ive lost my old full version otherwise id send you a copy =(

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
is there some way to run fraps with 2 accounts on 1 pc? tested and it seems like it tries to record both acc at the same time. Works with 1 acc online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom