Can someone plz?

D

DroP DeaD

Can someone plz tell me where to find all the commands for the smiles or send them to me in Pm or something? Plzzz :) Thx alot :D

D

DroP DeaD

:(

This was ment to be a post to test out my side pic.. although I did want those smiles... but my side pic wont work can you help me with that too plz?

D

danger

uh oh..........

Why not read the sticky thread at the top labelled the newbie guide... before you really piss the locals off:rolleyes:

E

Embattle

Re: :(

Originally posted by DroP DeaD
This was ment to be a post to test out my side pic.. although I did want those smiles... but my side pic wont work can you help me with that too plz?

I can see your side pic (Avatar) although it seems rather dark.

D

danger

Re: Re: :(

Originally posted by Embattle

I can see your side pic (Avatar) although it seems rather dark.

Oh right I automatically assumed it was a "how do i get one" post :p

Yeah it looks pretty dark.... open it up in GFX package and alter the brightness / contrast?

If you told us what your problem with it was we might be able to offer more help dude :)

Y

~YuckFou~

You guys are getting tolerant in your old age :)

D

DroP DeaD

Ok last thing... I hope :)

Are the allowed Flash in sigs? Coz it seems no one has it...? :p And does my pic look okay now? :)

G

Gumbo

You can't have pics and fancy stuff like that in Sigs, cos they are bad mmmmmkay?

Is there anything worse in this world, than forums with huge sig pictures in every post?

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Gumbo
Is there anything worse in this world, than forums with huge sig pictures in every post?

Huge flash movies in every sig?

D

danger

Re: ...

Originally posted by DroP DeaD
Are the allowed Flash in sigs?

No because those of us who have "issues" with BT and as such have dial-up connections will find out where you live and burn the place down..... have a nice day!

:eek: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom