Can someone pls host a ML2 raid the sooner the better pls=)

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
I would host IF i had done it before, But i have not so i wont try it cuz im sure none is intrested in a 24h raid and then we only on step 2.3:p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
erm
*cough* *cough*

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Two.html#runraid

*cough* *cough*

Basically a raid leader shouldnt be someone who cracks underpressure or is inclined to start yelling at people at the slightest mistake & shouldnt take any abusive behaviour & answer annoying pm's like: can I roll for such and such - I missed such & such step can we redo them.

are you man enough for?

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Thanx Dafft for the link, i use VoS alot but tbh i didnt know there was a page to show u how to do the ML's.....alot of peeps prob didnt either, and any1 else that finds stuff like this shuld post it so every1 can help other hibbies :cheers:

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
ML2 is OK except 2.10. The other problem is raids take so long that people get bored and tired. Oh an people won't have done the solo step and will arrive 20 mins after the start.....oh and expect PMs of swear words and general BG abuse. But...there are alot of nice people that come along so it can be worthwhile.
For ML2 I recommend 2.5 fgs! but that's just my opinion

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
ML2 is piss easy... im sure i can muster the str to run one next weekend when i start my other ml stuff...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
2.10 is easy as hell. The way i do it, is to leave the zerg outside playing with the birds, and they all just rush in when runi is at 5%. Someone is bound not to get credit, however we can always redo it once more ;)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I need ml2 on eld :) so pls make a raid ;) I'll even bring fop :-O

/Dracus

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
:)

ill come with my mana chanter, i did it reacently but missing 1 or 2 steps. set a date an ill be there between mon an thursday would be brill for me if you dont mind.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Eek, I better get ML1 sorted soon. :^|

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
Bluevixen said:
make sure you do the ML2 solo step also!

Will you be hosting 1 blue? i was on your ML1 raid was nice lead etc,agree about some bitching lol...But who forced them to come? if they dont like it they can leave..

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment I am doing ML5 group steps....nearly every day! Remember you only need ML1 to come on them. You do not have to do MLs in order.! So sign up!!!more raids next week
Being a nice person I thought I would let Grimster or Gear host the raid. Gear is doing all MLs again in March.....insane maybe?
But if you cannot wait till March to get exciting ML abilities then I might do ML2.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
2.10 is easy as hell. The way i do it, is to leave the zerg outside playing with the birds, and they all just rush in when runi is at 5%. Someone is bound not to get credit, however we can always redo it once more ;)

lol why so much hassle, the bugged spots still work and you can pile well over 100 in them.. done it only 2 weeks ago.. and runi wont spike the room.

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Bugged spots..feel free to send a private email to me about that!

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Bluevixen said:
Bugged spots..feel free to send a private email to me about that!

its no big sceret.. the corners of the rooms nearest the chests, runi has a tether range as do her snakes and they never aggro anyone sat in those corners.. only thing is you cant attack from there, but when u only need 4 tanks.. the healers can spam heals from the corners and not ever get aggro.

though everyone knew that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom