Can someone make a add poll plz

pip

Banned
Think this would be good for all this add whine shit:)

Do you think to add in 1v1 is bad
Do you think helping out a realm mate in 1v1 is ok
Do you think folk should allways help out there realm freinds
do you think your realm freinds should die and leave it be

Ps...well something like that

pip

Banned
Cause they not let rift raff play about with polls:(

illu

Part of the furniture
For the first time in a very long time I consciously added on an Alb stealther (sorry!) but he was attacking Jarroman, who was carrying some Rams that we were about to use to bash Blend.
I think everyone has their own rules they make up, everyone plays how they want to play. Play to be happy. Play how YOU want to play. If you want to be a Horner, go for it. Individuals make the game more varied and challenging.
And I swear Fatload had a DI Bot with him tonight, as after unloading about 2000 damage on him and he was running back to the keep with his health almost full - I just thought why play the game if it is on "DI Bot Cheat Mode?" - ESPECIALLY as with Hib Instaport he can be back in 2 minutes?? /me sighs

Apart from that, a lot of good fights tonight (i.e. I managed to get a few PA's off :>). I just hope some funny Albs of Hibs don't overstep the mark and insta-grab our relics overnight.
Albs portal is a bit crap tbh. Blend is ok but Hlids is just a pile of crap.

Anyway, see you out there again soon :>

Oli - Illu

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Shame you got your arse handed to you yesterday afternoon Illu (with Twankwondo or smt), twice ;)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
no such thing as adding. nerf this post will he just wants flame war

IBTL tbh

illu

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Shame you got your arse handed to you yesterday afternoon Illu (with Twankwondo or smt), twice ;)

Yep I am far from unbeatable :> I think a RR3 Infil killed me with ease which I was impressed with (nerf! :>) and I still need to improve a lot. My template is falling to bits, a few items on 2% dur, missing 3LA, and I've re-adjusted my RAs for more damage but less health kind of.
Waiting for 1.85 so that I can make a new template that has more hits/con and then I will rule the world! :p

At the moment, I love fighting tanks, I love AEMezzing sorcs and their pets, but I am scared of any infil over RR8, and any NS over RR6 :> Zefs and Lick are always real tough fights, not seen many other high RR stealthers out there, occasionally Censi and Lxn I think the other night left me alone as I was being beaten up by a Merc?

Anyway, having good fun at the moment. Just under 500 solo kills to go to the magic 2000, and 3 million RP to RR11 <gulp>. One day.............

Oli - Illu

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
Yep I am far from unbeatable :> I think a RR3 Infil killed me with ease which I was impressed with (nerf! :>) and I still need to improve a lot. My template is falling to bits, a few items on 2% dur, missing 3LA, and I've re-adjusted my RAs for more damage but less health kind of.
Waiting for 1.85 so that I can make a new template that has more hits/con and then I will rule the world! :p

At the moment, I love fighting tanks, I love AEMezzing sorcs and their pets, but I am scared of any infil over RR8, and any NS over RR6 :> Zefs and Lick are always real tough fights, not seen many other high RR stealthers out there, occasionally Censi and Lxn I think the other night left me alone as I was being beaten up by a Merc?

Anyway, having good fun at the moment. Just under 500 solo kills to go to the magic 2000, and 3 million RP to RR11 <gulp>. One day.............

Oli - Illu

Less attacking my merc when im fighting a zerg xD

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Its pretty fucking obvious that u let the realm mate die?
So why even make a poll
A 1on1 fight is a 1on1 fight its no 1on1 fight if one of them has a realm mate to help them if they are about to lose though I think its okey to help someone in a 1v2 situation ofc..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Can any1 make an "Hang Ze Pip" poll? xD

Disclaimer it's meant as a joke etc before some1 gets it too tuff ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom