Can someone clear up a question regarding Master Levels.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Basically when I played TOA when it was released you were unable to complete ml x.10 until you had done all the prior steps, is this still the case? Say I was to do ml1.10 before I did ml 1.1 1.2 1.3 etc would I still gain credit, so that if for example the only one I hadn't done is ml1.5...when I do that would I then have completed ML1?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
In the upcoming ML-love patch (1.74 IIRC), Mythic has listened to player feedback and made it possible to do any of the trials of an ML in any order. Then, in your example, when you completed ML 1.5, you would receive credit for the full ML. However, as things currently stand, you can do all of the 1 through 9 trials in any order, but you can only get credit for the last (10th) trial if you already have credit for the first nine.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Aha, thank you. When does this patch arrive? :) With this patch would I also be able to complete (for example...) all of ML2, before ML1?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Mobius said:
Aha, thank you. When does this patch arrive? :) With this patch would I also be able to complete (for example...) all of ML2, before ML1?

u can do that now already (exept for those ML trials that have a ML requirement) u cant get the abilities of lets say ML3 if u dont have ML1 and 2 already done. but u CAN do them and still get credit.. (not ML x.10 tho)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Actually, after some research, the ML-love patch is 1.75 and not 1.74 (the latter is dominated by server clustering). From what I know, GOA is about to start 1.75 testing very soon on the internal test server, and I guess we can look at anywhere from a few to several weeks depending on how things go.

As for getting credit on ML2 before ML1, that is already possible: You can do a full ML2, ML3, ML6 or ML8 raid before you even start ML1, but you will not be getting the respective ML abilities until you have the previous ones (which includes getting the full ML xp for each ML, this restriction has not been lifted).

See the patch notes for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom