can I just say

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
outlook is the most shite mail client that ever was. it's shite supreme with some extra shite on top. it's mail-search functionality is shite, and worst of all you can't look up partial names in addy lists and groups. no you can't microsoft whores, I've just been trying it for the past ten minutes and it doesn't bloody work. it's shite. shite shite shite. thank you, that is all.

it is truely the Lotus Notes of mail clients</worst insult ever>

TdC

oh how you comfort me :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It even stays on the e-mail you selected when you move to a different folder and back again. I like that feature lots!

TdC

another thing outlook doesn't have :(

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
2003 does.

And it allows partial name searching.

Xav

TdC

ah, but by the time BigCompany starts running it odds are I will be long dead.
this is 2k/sr1 running on my desktop :/

TdC

ooh really? how I pity you :(

*hugs*

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Remind me why you're not allowed to tell us who you work for, or is it just you'd rather not?

TdC

I'm supposed to be discreetly vague about places, names, tools and methods. It's a big multinational finance thing, I do stuff with unix servers. That's about it.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
I'm supposed to be discreetly vague about places, names, tools and methods. It's a big multinational finance thing, I do stuff with unix servers. That's about it.
I'm beginning to think this is all a facade, and TdC is in fact some l33t stoner secret-agent. ;)

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Using Outlook 2003 for a while now. No complaints so far. If you use it at home it's nothing special but in an exchange environment it has really cool features....

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
I feel your pain TDC :(

Outlook 2000 SP3 here.

im more prone to using the web access instead of waiting for outlook to load up.

TdC

Insane said:
im more prone to using the web access instead of waiting for outlook to load up.

aye troo, but never forget that it's shite. shite!!1 :(

granny

Fledgling Freddie
Funnily enough Outlook Express is a semi-decent email client. Compared to Outlook anyway.

Be glad you don't have to use the client I have to use at work now... GroupWise. And an old, out of date version of it too cos the Uni I work for is too fucking shit to get round to upgrading us to 6.5. It's worse than Outlook, trust me :/

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
If you're running IE6 then Outlook Web Access on Exchange 2003 ROCKS. Easily the nicest webmail solution out there. Nothing like the older versions.

Xav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom