can everyone else download the patch?

O

old.Kladen

i keep getting a error message saying i cant connect. anyone else having the same problem?

O

old.Questor

i just downloaded it! you having problems?

Nah just kidding :rolleyes: servers are still not up and running yet :sleeping:

O

old.Kladen

i thought you could still download it while the servers where down like the previous ones. btw you cant go to the home page since the servers are down

T

Troryn

reason for update server and homepage being down is because they are moving them physically

L

Lambsbreed

Servers are not down, just try to ping them and you will get reply. Tho the services they run might not yet be up and running, my guess is that they won't start any before all services are ready to launch and burst :)

O

old.Alliandre

My guess is they was trying to get it done before lunch, but that failed and gone for lunch. Who can blame them? :p Give them an hour and they'll have finished lunch and tied up the loose ends

<wonder off to make some lunch>

L

Lambsbreed

All your lunch are belong to me :sleeping:

C

Cerverloc

Patience my dear friends. It will come................... eventually:cool:

O

old.tRoG

the big question:

Are the Server Going to be Reset?

because no one on midgard could be bothered taking any keeps last night (At least when I was on..) because they thought the server was gonna be reset today.

oh kemor darling!... :)

G

Gef

Think Kemor will prolly be pretty busy .. dont reckon the servers will be up till the end of the day (like it said on the website) so hopefully when I get back from work they will be sorted :p

G

Gef

I cant even see the temporary website let alone the game servers ..

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by Lambsbreed
Servers are not down, just try to ping them and you will get reply. Tho the services they run might not yet be up and running, my guess is that they won't start any before all services are ready to launch and burst :)

just ping the servers will get the main host server and not the game servers aas these are the farm server for which the games run off bit like a minnin network within a network, actually probably better explained as main servers being one server with a login server ie
Internet router
Prywden
Server1 server 2 server 3

Prywden (loging serverwith ip address you ping to)
SERVER 1, 2 and 3 are all down at the moment getting the patch

ok head hurts now

T
and i cant get to the mian website any more

F

Flimgoblin

Yeah can't get to the webby either..

think that box is probably being moved too.

Edit: check that - got there now ;)

O

old.tRoG

if all of us here are gonna try and download the patch the moment the servers are up, i think theyll go crashing back down again ;)

W

wolvon fury

*hugs his broadband*

Hopefully i get patches very fast before it breaks down

O

old.Biohazard

Looks like servers are up not, still can't connect to patch server tho.

J

Javai

Servers seem to be up I connected to Prydwen with my Gorre installation (1.49) but I can't get the update to run for the patch on my standrad directory

O

old.Biffsmash

Keep status is reset with every patch (or has been up to now)

I would imagine it will be the same for this patch.

------------------

I am getting the same server down message but theres 45 peeps enjoying the game according to website <sobs> :)

God i'm bored. nothing to do at work without Daoc :( hehe

O

old.Sanar

Seems like the 'Official' patching server is down. What I did is that I wrote down the official update.dat and changed the official updater address to the gorre one: patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/TestFR/camelot/mpatch.dat

Works fine for me now. Connected to Excalibur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom