Can customer service get worse ?

I

ideefix

Almost 3 weeks after GOA changed the PW I'm still trying to get hold of my second account.

They dont seem to get this simple message:

I have two accounts
Got the PW from the first (at last)
I still need another PW

Now i'm trying to renew my first account but I cant get on their account page.

I know nothing about computers, so dont try to tell me how I can get to their account page. THEY SHOULD FIX IT NOT ME !!

I mean..i'm doing my very best to spend my money on them but they won't have it. How is it they ain't broke yet ???

Yes this is yet another whine thread. just had to blow some steam off and I was just wondering how many people still dont have thier stuff fixed 3 weeks after GOA's biggest debacle (so far).

S

ssgamblor

well i still haven't recived any password yet , and i only have 1 account. they r really pissing me off

E

Erethan

two accounts! so you cant get your buffbot, that is so sad......

S

Sarnat

Well, there could be no customer secvice... probably would a be tad worse.

C

Coim-

If you can make another whine post, I can make another counter-whine post. Cry more etc, they're doing what they can, not going to go any faster because you want them too. Fuck off whining etc. I'm sick of seeing the same stuff in every thread, it's pointless tbh.

O

old.Glendower

"doing what they can"

/rofl

You mean as a pack of tards. On that scale they are doing quite well...on scale of a real business in the real world, they are sucking hind tit so far back they are pulling brown milk.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Glendower
"doing what they can"

/rofl

You mean as a pack of tards. On that scale they are doing quite well...on scale of a real business in the real world, they are sucking hind tit so far back they are pulling brown milk.
No. They're customer service is far from perfect, but they do an ok job. Stop fucking whining.

L

liste

in case you havent done it already, email them at subscription@goa.com for the password.

if you still dont get one, chances are, the email in your account details are wrong, and you'll need it by snail mail.

S

ssera

Originally posted by ideefix

They dont seem to get this simple message:

I have two accounts
Got the PW from the first (at last)
I still need another PW

Yes that is such a simple message, I mean, obviously they know exactly who you are and what account you own, not like there was another 500+ people who had forgotten to update their passwords. Obviously they're dumb for not having brain-scan controls like Prof. Xavier and not knowing what account you're talking about.

Of course you must have read http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1275 or you wouldn't be so clueless as to what to do.... That was posted 10 days ago btw...

H

Hrogar

Of course people who can't play the game for week after week will go on forums and complain. Wouldn't you? What's our options here? They don't check forums (well much anyway), and they don't normally respond to e-mails (I've sent them one 10 days ago and one 3 days ago with correct info, still no answer).
This isn't bad customer support, it isn't customer support at all. If it wasn't such a great game I'd leave in a second.
Ah, and yet again we step into the wild area of whining. Where does a whine start? Do you have to have emotions in it? Is stating that something doesn't work really a whine? Isn't calling people who say their opinion just a fascist whinervariant?

Hope you'll all get your passwords mates!

H

Hrogar

To let off steam. I don't imagine them reacting the slightest by this, it's just good for people to say what they have to say on a forum. Otherwise... well, they might take it out their RL-enviroment or (even worse) start to beat their comps :lol:

S

si1verwolf

Originally posted by ideefix
I mean..i'm doing my very best to spend my money on them but they won't have it. How is it they ain't broke yet ???

...Because in your case one customer = 2 accounts... The money is rolling in from buffbots!

Not a whine, just an observation! Spend your money! - it's yours, so do what you want with it! :)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Hrogar
To let off steam. I don't imagine them reacting the slightest by this, it's just good for people to say what they have to say on a forum. Otherwise... well, they might take it out their RL-enviroment or (even worse) start to beat their comps :lol:

i have holes in my bedroom door.... fist shaped holes... i get upset by those whining on forums u c ...

and to answer the original title question ...

Could they make Customer Service any worse - the answer is yes.

They could employ the whiners from BW forums.

<this msg was brought to you by non-emotion inc - ' no emotion is a good emotion'>

O

old.ivan

Idee the same thing happened to quite alot of PL/Prydwen. One of us still havent recieved the password !! He contacted the NoSupport@goa.nopasswordforyou.thismillenium.com 3 times and still got the wrong password. So all im trying to say is this : service is awefull <although i have nothing to complain about as all 3 of my accounts were serviced, 1 within a week, 2 others 2 weeks down the line> but just hang in there, would dread to see another old-timer go like this :( Goa services are lacking, but they are trying.

PS: btw the above aint a link :rolleyes:

C

charmsdark

What I don't get is the ppl complaining about whiners.. they do just as much whining as the whiners do in the first place, only they whine about ppl whining.. :rolleyes:

B

burst

i play 3 months this great game
and before 2 days this all mess with the new passwords started
i created a second account (for buffbot & all the known reasons)
and until today i have only received my second account passwords
i have send >> 3 e-mails << with correct stats to take my main acount passwords with the first before 5days & last e-mail today morning and yet no response from goa...
i hope they re going to reply me tomorrow..
and some of u still wonder why some people here whine?

and worst of all i cant pl my buffbot:D
he is only lvl10 so far with the normal way of course:(

worst service i have seen so far
damn u goa..

C

Coim-

Originally posted by burst
i have send >> 3 e-mails << with correct stats to take my main acount passwords with the first before 5days & last e-mail today morning and yet no response from goa...
i hope they re going to reply me tomorrow..
And you wonder why they take so long? They have to look through all the emails you send them...1 IS enough damnit.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Anaphylaxis
Do lemmings like cliffs?

No, its just a stereotype - and created for a film. PPL went for it and it stuck.

Im serious too - it was on telly a week or so ago - they explained about myth's, fables and things that we talk about in everyday life that don't actually occur.

(I know, im sad.)

H

Hrogar

Of course it can get worse. It can always get worse, as stated in Murphy's law :lol:
So why waste your energy on us "whiners"? I think the correct definition of the word is someone complaining, and whining about whiners is... well, whining too :p
Personally I think it's good if you only whine and not make holes in your door, but that's up to you :lol:

And on the other note: what do you suggest people to do when they don't receive their passwords for weeks, and don't hear anything about it either? I've just received mine, after 20 days, and without as much as an apology for the delay.
As stated at their website they were sending out "all" passwords a couple of times over, but those of us who didn't get it weren't properly informed (or informed at all rather) about why we didn't get ours. So there we sit, week after week, not hearing a word about our beloved game. Does a second e-mail sound so far off for you now? The first one didn't seem to have any effect at all, now did it?

Kind regards, hope all you others get your passwords ASAP :viking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom