Can connect to original DAoC but not SI

I

ironclaw

If I use original DAoC I can connect, however when I try and conect with SI I fail constantly (did it once) to conect to login server.

Desperate - any ideas?

O

old.Bash

you need to activate your SI at the Login on SI server screen on top but the page never loads of GOOD ONE GOA another rubbish display of your Quality Company

I

ironclaw

I have activated account - is this what you mean?

A

Archeon

your copy of SI has a CD-key like when you 1st got DAoC, you need to register that on the website which at the moment is so over its limits its almost painful.

I

ironclaw

I activated account this morning, got on twice but LDed within mins. Reinstalled and got on, but BT dropped me. Since then I can't reach the login server using SI, but can with old DAoC, and have reinstalled again.

K

kaptin

I have been on the subscription page and entered the CD key. Been back on to check and it says SI activated.

I can log on to the classic DAOC but whenever I try SI I get account or password invalid.

Kaptin

M

mib666

Ok, check the readme file in your shrouded isles directory, if it says welcome to version 1.59 thats BAD: Solution uninstall SI and install again. Repatch and hopefully it will connect to the Euro patcher and not the USA one :)

F

Faeldawn

Do you mean that it wont accept yer password on the login screen for SI, but will on the origional?? If so, i had same problem, so i uninstalled SI, then reinstalled and repatched it, password worked first time after this.

B

breon2

im currently having a prob logging into si. finaly activated my si cd key made a new char but when i get to the loading screen i get dumped back to the desktop.

Any ideas ?

O

old.Aldias

Well... i got the same problem... i activated my SI yesterday with my CD key (34 charcters ) but cant log in to the game....

Read me file says :

Welcome on the European servers of Dark Age of Camelot!

All servers are currently running with the patch 1.57, the first official add-on Shrouded Isles is also available.
You will find all the release notes on the official website: http://www.camelot-europe.com

I reinstalled the SI but but not luck....

What i am thinking next is .... Goa maybe reset some accound into the classic again coz they add a new filter for 34 and 33 CD keys....and maybe u need to reactivate again...

Thats my last chance to c if it worked....but if finaly... after an hr or week or a year achived to log to acccount page and says ur add-on SI activate and u still cant log in to the game..... this is a serious porblem....

I

ironclaw

I have discovered that I can log on to SI if I use a modem - but cannot if I use ISDN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom