Can anyone tell me what the hell this thing is?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I was hunting with my skald alt (mind the rhyme) in Nisse's earlier today, when some guy started beating up mobs with what looked like an oversized lootbag.
Graphic bug? Mythic programmer on crack? What the hell is that thing supposed to be?

Uhm... have a look-see, I was not kidding.

lootbagodoom.jpg

O

old.Kainz

Got one of those on Hib, Excal.
Its not a bug and exists on US Daoc too. It was probably an easter egg feature or something that mythic added in for fun. It has 2 charges too. Always raises a laugh :clap:

O

old.Kladen

same in albion too. seen a lvl 50 cleric beating one up someone in a organized duel while he was resting :p its just an item i think does 0 damage

O

old.neenee

seen it a few times on us, its when the weapon does not load properly, very rare. funny too see.

K

kr0n

at least in 1.45 and 1.36 there was loot that could be readied. Held in hand. Havent heard of any bugs or anything, just normal loot that can be put on 1h-2h slots

N

NetNifty

i had it on albion, excal! it was the staff drop thing from lady leana, dunno what happened to it tho :(

G

gama

its an item that can be put n your right hand weapon slot, theres 3 i know of in middy.... (wont tell their exact names coz they will be common as muck)

drop from a WW, 1td from vanern, quest from musp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom