can anyone lead a ml2 raid anytime soon ?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hi there,, i was wondering if anyone could lead a ml2 raid soon,, i know lots of people who hasnt done it yet. Would be really nice. // lordaeron

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone from Phoenix Legion needs this, I may run one next week. not sure yet, however due to the difficulties with some of the steps and credit this will almost certainly be a 2fg (or 3 at most) signup, keep your eyes open on these forums.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Hi matey, Mybuddies & Myhealer from PL need it still so I'm sure we can sort something out. Providing I don't run out of biscuits :worthy:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Mybuddies said:
Hi matey, Mybuddies & Myhealer from PL need it still so I'm sure we can sort something out. Providing I don't run out of biscuits :worthy:

Once i get access to the guild forums, will sort something out, depending on how many guildies need it, and what day suits better

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

im almost certain that ppl need it .. shouldnt be so hard to fix.. just find someone that knows what he / she is doing.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
im almost certain that ppl need it .. shouldnt be so hard to fix.. just find someone that knows what he / she is doing.
Make one then.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
My matter caby needs to do it, sould ease up some stepps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom