Help Can anyone help with maternity stuff?

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Hi...I fully appreciate this is a bit of a niche market request, but if I don't ask I'll never know!
I'm trying to find some decent plus size maternity clothes....specifically a front opening nightshirt for feeding at night. This doesn;t seem to exist in the UK except in a size 36/38 which is a bit TOO plus size. I think I ideally want something loose, so a couple of sizes bigger than what I wear normally, so prob about a 28....can anyone help?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Mrs.Zenith said try M&S and Matalan.
She also said you could just get a large men's shirt, maybe something in soft cotton. She used to wear mine to bed all the time. :)

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Thankyou guys...will try all the above :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You could always go nudey, if not only to give FH nerdies something to think about :giggle:

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Toht, whilst I appreciate the sentiment, believe me, my nudiness NO ONE wants to see right now. I look and feel like a beached whale!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Toht, whilst I appreciate the sentiment, believe me, my nudiness NO ONE wants to see right now. I look and feel like a beached whale!
Some people think pregnant women are sexy as hell. Something to do with obvious fertility.

It also explains why I have 3 kids. :)

russell

FH is my second home
I just got some pJ'S from M&S with buttons down the front.
Mind you I dont think you can go too over sized in this kind of thing -you need the room, as its more comfy -but then I did need double heffer size as I had 2 to fit up there!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Haaaave you met Freddyshouse? :X3:

I'll leave the kiss-assery and telling "Oh you look predtty" for the one responsible for your current condition :whistle:

russell

FH is my second home
I know how you feel Mycenae -I spent the whole of my first pregnancy trying to find a t shirt that was long enough to hide everything, as I didnt want my hippo bulk (or lady bits) hanging out in full view when random people walked in the room during labour.
Why do they only ever show you pictures of women giving birth totally naked? I lved in fear for 9 months that you HAD to be totally naked.
Like it was the law.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I too used M+S. they did some pretty, short sleeved nightdresses, knee length with buttons all down the front.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I spent the whole of my first pregnancy trying to find a t shirt that was long enough to hide everything

I read that as "trying to find a shit...". Like...like you had lost one. Rather....detumifying. Incidentally, looking up detumifying has FH as the second entry. Word was used in a werewolf thread. Amazing stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom