Can anyone confirm

C

-chancer-

just heard in gu that with SI's release everyone that has a L50 charecter when they start a new one it will be L20 instantly?

is this correct and does it work for otherserver's ie L50 on excal start on pryd=L20?

thanks
Chancer

F

Flimgoblin

nope...

it's something Mythic were thinking of implementing - and it's still not even in a US test patch.

O

old.Tohtori

They should implement the hardcore version in the game though...anyone from daiblo remembers this "fun" :D

I'd be so into that way of life again.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
They should implement the hardcore version in the game though...anyone from daiblo remembers this "fun" :D

I'd be so into that way of life again.

Bet you would be pretty pissed of when you die by lag or zerg ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Downanael

Bet you would be pretty pissed of when you die by lag or zerg ;)

Bet i WAS actually. Lag deaths are a part of the life, still fun to have a high level hc char, but most of them would be hunters/shades/etc... :D

L

logan6

i played lots of d2 hardcore but i dont think this game would work like d2 did. Its so easy to die to an unlucky spawn.. Lag deaths would be quite rare if you ask me. In d2 you would only die due to stupidity, ignoring some simple savety rules or the feared timeout.

I find myself dying in DAoC a lot more due to wandering aggro Mobs or spawns on my head ;)

Users who are viewing this thread