Can all FOTMs please post here.. -.-

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
the burgundy ones ?

ah ma gad... annoying 30 sec post timer!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah i got cursed by the 30 second timer but if you log 50 freddy house windows you can post 50 posts in the same minute

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
yeah i got cursed by the 30 second timer but if you log 50 freddy house windows you can post 50 posts in the same minute

:worthy:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
BD's are permanant fotm, in fact they are worse than that.

If you were a man you'd delete it :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh how i hate boblefouhahahahah

bb bd's are gaybar

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nuc said:
I'm NOT fotm, ty :/

its hard to insult a bd cause he is using bugs to win but so do other class's. a savage runs through and keeps trying to back style, stealthers stick and spin too. the problem is a bd can just stand there and kill you fast i cant see why they bug abuse.

the only insult that has a bit of weight behing it is "Make a proper class"

the bd is a overpowered char due to the fact only certain class's can beat them yet a bd can kill 90% of the class's even if he is jumped.

its a funny screenshot nuc and iirc i not seen you about recently. why do ppl play bd's as mains.....dont they get fed up with all the insults?

BAHUUUUUUUEEE? what the hell do you call that!? thats not the mexican wave.. this is the mexican wave!

mexicanwave.gif

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
its hard to insult a bd cause he is using bugs to win but so do other class's. a savage runs through and keeps trying to back style, stealthers stick and spin too. the problem is a bd can just stand there and kill you fast i cant see why they bug abuse.

the only insult that has a bit of weight behing it is "Make a proper class"

the bd is a overpowered char due to the fact only certain class's can beat them yet a bd can kill 90% of the class's even if he is jumped.

its a funny screenshot nuc and iirc i not seen you about recently. why do ppl play bd's as mains.....dont they get fed up with all the insults?

Well the whines/insults is actually why i enjoy playing bd as much as i do..
The problem with me is that i get tired of playing the same char too long (15'ish L50's and 5x rr7+ chars)
I get like 1mill rps on a char and get it's gear up to date etc then i get bored and play another char :p
I'll be back on my BD in NF i think :p i wanna try some of the funny ra's :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:

amazing logics! so whats the 3rd choice? neither can win and they stay fighting?

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Nuclear.. you have less of a life than I do :(

Maybe i know nothing about your life but i doubt it :p

You might have misunderstood the stuff i wrote before as i dont do anything else then play ;p actually its rare that i play more then 1 hour daoc a day anymore but yes i did play ALOT when i didnt have school last year :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
o_O nerf at amount of whine... I wish I was that popular =(

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
I hope you get lots of homework every night after NF is launched and so you can't play yer bd.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
we were talking about how battery hens are really unhappy

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
we were talking about how battery hens are really unhappy

shouldnt we do something to help them lead happier lives instead of posting random thoughts on FH ?

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
you decreasing the size of your sig would make me happy aswell

Pluttaejjn

Banned
ehh, I taste like poo... and I hear thats the flavor of the month in afghanistan... does that count ?.... I also smell like poo... so its like a double uber fotm htere right? gotta b... btw... GET ME A GRP FOR MEH ICE WIZ OR ILL WTFPWNURMUMMASASNUSHARDWITHMYPHATFOOKINPIPELINEHOOEEEESSS
:kissit: :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom