can 200 luri beat 1 lvl 50 armsman ?

S

Sharma

Aye, guess it is off topic but it is a pointless thread :l

C

Coim-

Actually this thread is on-topic. Discussing material related to DAoC in a off-topic forum. <tsk tsk>

O

old.Kerosene

I dunno actually. Let's say they all swing and 10% hit for 1dmg.

That's 20dmg per swing from the luri's. The arms would one hit kill but it would take him 200 hits to kill them all..

So we'd have 20 dmg decreasing by 1 dmg every 10 swings so..

2000 dmg would be done in total.. it's possible if the arms is a bit gimped.

S

Sibanac

actualy i once hit a lvl 50 for 2 dmg with a lvl 1 wizzy

so 200 luries should have no problem hitting an armsman for the same

400 dmg/2.5 sec isnt that shabby, 15 secs and arms could be down and take out about 3 luries in that time if he is pole

O

old.Normengast

Originally posted by Sibanac
actualy i once hit a lvl 50 for 2 dmg with a lvl 1 wizzy

so 200 luries should have no problem hitting an armsman for the same

400 dmg/2.5 sec isnt that shabby, 15 secs and arms could be down and take out about 3 luries in that time if he is pole

not if he uses whirlwind

O

old.job

Yes, but as was pointed out only about 10% would hit if they were lucky, so it would take ten times as long, and if someone had given him a dmg buff, game over.

A Chanter could have the whole sorry thing over in one cast:)

S

Sibanac

ok lets sort this out for once and for all,
you guys roll 200 keens I'll go and get karam ;)

C

Cyradix

I destealthed in Forest sauvage once in front of 2 groups of lvl 10's. Didn't take them more than 10 sec to kill me..... :D

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by Cyradix
I destealthed in Forest sauvage once in front of 2 groups of lvl 10's. Didn't take them more than 10 sec to kill me..... :D

damn, when did thanes get stealth? :D

Y

Yussef

Lurikeens would easily win, to hit rate would be tremendous. Consider it like 200 level 50's vs a level 99 mob or so.

Plus the amount of lurikeens would up the damage too.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

well lvl 1 spells can actually affect lvl 50's afaik (mine certainly do :p ), so 200 lurikeen mages would wtfpwn the arms ><

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.job
Yes, but as was pointed out only about 10% would hit if they were lucky, so it would take ten times as long, and if someone had given him a dmg buff, game over.

uhm in 1.52 (i think) it was changed that the to hit rate wasnt level dependent anymore in RvR. So a lvl 1 will hit a lvl 50 just as often, not counting evades/blocks/parries. So apart from the reactives killing the luri's, I would think the lurikeens would win :).

H

Harhr

lets say there is a savage instead of the 200 lurikeens that hits for 1k+ dmg every 1,5sec

okay?

C

carky

Originally posted by old_saxo
Can 200 lvl 1 Lurikeens kill 1 lvl 50 ARmsman ?
yes if he sat down took his armour off and let them kill him, althought it might take a v.long time

G

Giljotine

Wish i could see a thing like that one day thoufg

Must be a giggel

C

carky

Originally posted by sharma
Aye, guess it is off topic but it is a pointless thread :l
well i think he enw the answer before he posted :p

C

carky

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
well lvl 1 spells can actually affect lvl 50's afaik (mine certainly do :p ), so 200 lurikeen mages would wtfpwn the arms ><
good point

C

carky

Originally posted by Coim-
Actually this thread is on-topic. Discussing material related to DAoC in a off-topic forum. <tsk tsk>

G

Garaen

Originally posted by Harhr
lets say there is a savage instead of the 200 lurikeens that hits for 1k+ dmg every 1,5sec

okay?

No chance, it's hard enough for 200 level 50's to kill a savage tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom