Fledgling Freddie
Rules?

First to pull, first to get arti

If wipe: first to pull, first to get arti

etc etc.... etc..

At least this is how it seems to be.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
officially ? ye thats the norm, but as always it all depends on who your dealing with, or heh guess in this case against, we in AB still go by the code that if we come across a grp buffing up to do an enc we'll leave that enc alone or ask to join in... if we see someone camping an arti that takes very few people to do "say 2-4" we'll leave it and move on, ect and so on, however someone sitting all alone semi afk at say gov...heh well.! depending on the person we might give him 5-10mins to get a grp and pull or invite him to join and roll/get credit

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Dacrath said:
Pull fast before BC comes and steal it :p
............................................................................................

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Dacrath said:
Pull fast before BC comes and steal it :p
ha ha ha ha

I heard it's best to let BC steal them cos their guildmembers give free access to their CMs..... mwaaaahhhhhhh

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
ha ha ha ha

I heard it's best to let BC steal them cos their guildmembers give free access to their CMs..... mwaaaahhhhhhh

Kanim

Banned
Xajorkith said:
ha ha ha ha

^^ :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:
ha ha ha ha

Sorry....have to.......laff....:sex:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
ha ha ha ha

BC getting robed if f...ing funny tbh.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Xajorkith said:
ha ha ha ha

lol, I just read that other thread and I almost fell off my chair reading this! :worthy:

Good 1 Xajor! ^^

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Tsss Dacc Behave :D

bwt altho i dont think what happened to sourcream is funny, the joke absolutely made me smile :)

/hug to all BC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom