Campfire question

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
Since im too lazy to search the patch notes and all just wanted to know if the campfires introduced in 1.83 has some kind of timer,
do they get destroyed after u get in battle?
Do they work like charges? how to activate them?

ty in advance

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
Lazy
- Along with tickets to the new boat routes, the dockmasters also sell a new water potion that will work for characters of any level. This will allow players to explore the new underwater content at their leisure without worrying about drowning (at least for an hour). The effect of the 'standard nereid potion' will last for 60 minutes and the potion has 20 charges. - New tinderboxes have been added to certain humanoids in the Classic zones. These tinderboxes create campfires that will regenerate your health, endurance and power if you are not in combat. These cannot be used in the Frontier zones. The campfires currently come in five tiers and increase in effectiveness accordingly.
I think the last one has the same effect as FoP but heals end and health too!

living

Fledgling Freddie
Theo said:
Lazy

I think the last one has the same effect as FoP but heals end and health too!
Last one is actually a bit better than a FOP, best farming spot for it in mid is the svarts in malmohus :p

Theres no timer on casting them, they dont break when u enter combat but they wont wortk while in combat either.
Works for 20 minutes, each has 1 charge and then "dissapeers", so u burn tru em rather fast compared to how rare they drop (again, pbae farming them in malmohus is the best way, haveing 1 with aggro towards em sprint around and run back to 2 SMs, suaully getting up to 20+ mobs a pull, sometimes a dragon too if u forgot to watch ingame time :D) ;)

Cant be cast near mobs either - but range seems short

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
I think pygmy goblins drop them in Lyonesse so Necros can farm lots there, and I think you can't use them when your necro pet is near you I herd somewhere lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom