Campaign in BG2 now

T

Takhasis

ffs albs/hibs/mids aint u worked it out yet? STOP ATTACKIN EACH OTHER AND KILL THE FECKIN BLACK QUEEN!!!

Once THATs done then we can all fight k ?

I

Iswind

Anyone have any ideas how to bring them down?

We need to figure out how to beat it zerging it dosent seem to help :)

I

Iswind

how about we all try to kill the giant counter spell first ?

try and zerg it with all 3 realms at once ?

D

dimerian

She heals when someone kills someone from other realm or something Ive heard..maybe that says enough ;o

S

sadtan

I think u either need to zerg the Major counter spell or maybe do somehting with those little undead things that pop out of the ground in the corners of the tower (look like grashing ghouls form cadley) they migth have soem effect on the black queen /major spell counter. Another thing is necros dont seem to releise how powerful they r vs the spell counters cause they can solo them NP and not lose any power. Dont see why 5 or so necros dont just solo the major spell counter .. but they proably too busy checking out the action at the black queen to care about anyone elses power.

B

Breni

anyone know anything about this supposed "Tree of Life" that's being muttered about in the /cg?

I

Iswind

its supposed to be outside atk :)

think we need to kill it first

B

Breni

Another thing - what are the items Ash Nagarsh drops?

Are there similar items for the hib and mid portal keeps?

E

Ekydus

Send a Paladin in to solo it and you can all fight.

S

Shagrat

Take all the tk's before attacking centre keep.

Kill the minor spells with dots and bleed styles if you have to fight them. Use debuffs on the major spell. THEN kill the queen

E

evilknight

There's a guild grp(hibs) running around killing people. can some other hibs msg them and tell them to stop ?

The emblem was brown and white(didn't see more then that)

O

old.Icebreaker

Originally posted by evilknight
There's a guild grp(hibs) running around killing people. can some other hibs msg them and tell them to stop ?

The emblem was brown and white(didn't see more then that)

Same goes for several mid groups. got ganked by Kadavers Savage Group while trying to go to out keep.

O

old.Icebreaker

But the Main Problem are random Hibs/Mids/Albs who just come to farm some rps. Mostly lowbies

D

dukat_lionheart

ok m8, i am telling everyoen in teh cg to go for HTK as of now, ok?

A

amuse

Re: .

Originally posted by sadtan
I think u either need to zerg the Major counter spell or maybe do somehting with those little undead things that pop out of the ground in the corners of the tower (look like grashing ghouls form cadley) they migth have soem effect on the black queen /major spell counter. Another thing is necros dont seem to releise how powerful they r vs the spell counters cause they can solo them NP and not lose any power. Dont see why 5 or so necros dont just solo the major spell counter .. but they proably too busy checking out the action at the black queen to care about anyone elses power.

becouse its to high, and resist EVERYTHING a necro trows at it.. trust me, ive used 5-6 mana bars on it on pryd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom