Camouflage?

H

halgaard

can someone tell me what this "skill" does?

so far from my own experience ive found out it does nothing
stealthers still see me as if I had hidden myself as usual with stealth, heck even an eldrich saw me and nuked me from distance.

so could anyone tell me if there's some "hidden" ability in this skill?

S

SilverHood

it means assassins with the See Hidden RA cannot see you as they normally would

of course, they still see you if you have low stealth... ie as they would if they haven't got see hidden

S

solothores

well once you hear camouflage, you will know there is not much skill at all ;p

F

Falcon

It's easier to just not waste all of 0.0001secs using it tbh :)

Don't even have it on my quickbar anymore.

I

Indiana Jones

camouflage is a hunter/ranger/scout skill that makes a person completly stealthed for assasins that have see hidden .... IF (and thats important) the hunter/ranger/scout hasn't been in combat for 10 minutes

in other words once you go into combat and stealth again...you'll be visible for SH users for 10 minutes...afterwards you're invisible untill you go into combat again

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
in other words once you go into combat and stealth again...you'll be visible for SH users for 10 minutes...afterwards you're invisible untill you go into combat again

sounds like a great skill but it doesn't work this way at all...

Like others say I don't even have it on my quickbar anymore... as I'm just as visible with it on as with it off ... no matter if I was in battle 2 weeks ago or 10 minutes.

Scoutstealth is gimped... basicly

D

Driwen

if you have 50 stealth and camou is up assassins can only see you from 250 units. Against 3k units and camou just negates see hidden so assassins can see you from 250+50*([assassin lvl]-[your stealth lvl]) (iirc look at faq of hunter or other stealther to be sure). So its useful imo and I tend to get instakilled near mg without camou and with it i tend to survive. I highly doubt the only difference is that all the time its down there are assassins out there and when its up there are none around.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Shanaia
sounds like a great skill but it doesn't work this way at all...

Like others say I don't even have it on my quickbar anymore... as I'm just as visible with it on as with it off ... no matter if I was in battle 2 weeks ago or 10 minutes.

Scoutstealth is gimped... basicly

Scouts using camouflage is 10 minutes better than Minstrel stealth. To not use Camouflage when you have the chance to, seems to me to be foolish and the only purpose that serves is to feed your enemies with more RP than you need to.

Camouflage is a skill that only negates the Realmability See Hidden which Assassins can get.

If an assassin has See Hidden and you are stealthed with no camo on, he will see you from faar away(With the current implementation of See Hidden, this gets changed in 1.62 where your stealthspec will affect the range See hidden can detect you. SH's range is also greatly reduced. It's also popular belief that the current range is clip range, but it's not as far as that.).

If you have Camo on, normal detection rules apply. That is detection with only detect hidden which is affected by your stealthspec.

Camouflage isn't a magic invisibility button that will prevent everyone from finding you. It only works against See Hidden and can only be used minimum 10 minutes after the last time you went into active combat. If you are hit, but you don't hit back it will still work. If you hit back it won't work for another 10 minutes from your last offensive action.

Against normal classes with no Stealth detection at all, the normal detection rules apply. With or without camo won't matter.

So you see, it's just a tool specifically designed to work against See Hidden. Nothing else, but it's better than nothing.

O

old.Dimitris

Originally posted by driwen
.... So its useful imo and I tend to get instakilled near mg without camou and with it i tend to survive.....

ermm instakilled? :p

why?

:m00:

E

Elomiem

camo with high stealth rules!!!
if i go solo around odin's with camo in i can easy surivive long long if im careful,camo is really very useful if u know when and where to use it
after 1.62 it should get only better ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom