cammie hills

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't more people play cammie hills?
I love the zone.
More people should come, not with full groups ofcourse, but with groups from 2-4 people. I don't understand why so many soloers camp goth, and get stealrolled every 10 mins by FG's. just pass the portal and have some fun.

cya in the hills

keano

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Cammie hills has no portal to jump through.
errr it does? :p
I usually hang around the cam side of the goth portal, get some decent fights there, much better than being zerged on the other side of it :mad:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I mean it has no portal for idiots to jump through when they get attacked, in Cots etc.

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
funniest moment rly is when someone camps a portal then uses all RAs to get out .. instead of in fight... wiicked!

other than that in cots there is the gate to camelot... which is alot safer then porting to classic side alb from goth!....

but then again... there has been one or two SoS botted players who run through form cots to camo gate to escape... sux imo!

other than that... i love cots :D and Mag mell > Ardee strip.... bring back classic to pvp imo!!! make si and toa PvP safe zones... and SI... classic PvP was the highlight of camlann for me tbh! :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Camping tir na nog with a fg of /20 bonedancers once,, all with archer pets, back in the old days. That was hilarious.

jenifer said:
funniest moment rly is when someone camps a portal then uses all RAs to get out .. instead of in fight... wiicked!

other than that in cots there is the gate to camelot... which is alot safer then porting to classic side alb from goth!....

but then again... there has been one or two SoS botted players who run through form cots to camo gate to escape... sux imo!

other than that... i love cots :D and Mag mell > Ardee strip.... bring back classic to pvp imo!!! make si and toa PvP safe zones... and SI... classic PvP was the highlight of camlann for me tbh! :(

aint ur highest char like lvl 26?

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Camping tir na nog with a fg of /20 bonedancers once,, all with archer pets, back in the old days. That was hilarious.

:D

classic ftw btw tbh imo

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
I think like, we should like, like goto Camelot Hills and like, fight?! Who's with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom