camlann

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
will New Frontiers effect camlann much? i mean most of us just pvp in SI main city zones,

no one fights in RvR grounds.... so... will be a bit crap
but i must say the towers will effect many to fight their but prolly guilds will whipe all out

Ailir

Fledgling Freddie
new frontiers will effect camilan because of the new grp lvl system . if u have half a grp of 50's and the rest 20 instead of the lvl 20's not being able to hit anyone they will now have the same chance to hit the enemy as the lvl 50's just reduced dmg.

also i bolieve that the reward mony from kills has been increased. but the main change i think is the ra changes as most of the ra's are cheaper it should even things out a lil more for the lower rr players + u are now rewarded for specing more in to the same ra.

the new changes to the frontiers them selves i think will make keep/relic takes much harder on camilan as there arent many big guilds on the server .....or at least not as big as the rvr servers anyway hence making the larger more capeable guilds to keep hold of relics and keps longer thus increasing there bonuses.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i thought the newbie system had an upper level limit of around 10 to 5 levels within that of the group leader.

And RVR is different to PVE a grey con can still hit a lvl 50 person may resist but they can still do damage.

Can probbly see how the keep situation is but at least gives you towers to claim and hold as welll as keeps.

Personally dont like pvp its enjoyable but only if you play a specific class and spec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom