Camlann..

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there.

I've moved from Prydwen to Camlann. The game got really stale for me on prydwen and i wanted some more action. Boy i got it.

So i make my first toon, ding him to 25 and figure get some cash for cons (been ganked by purples) So i'm doing okay in aegirs, getting some nice loot and generall having fun. When i kill a blue con to me and he starts wishing 'i hope you die of cancer' on me..

Whats wrong with people on camlann? I've gotten 20x as much abuse on there as over a year on prydwen..

No one seems to want to help anyone..

It's very fun but it's frustrating to see it ruined by a bunch of kids..

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I think you answered your own question "I've moved from Prydwen to Camlann"

It's camlann -.-

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Not really.. I don't feel the need to abuse people when they kill me..

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt you'll find people any different here to any other server - it's just that the unpleasant people now have the tools to make your life a lot more unpleasant than on other servers. Anybody who talks like they did to you (and there will be many) are imature (as if I'm not :D ) and should be ignored. Don't let them spoil your fun - stick him on /ignore and chain his gluceous muscle off...hopefully that'll teach them that being polite will get them a lot further than abuse will...somehow, I doubt it though, but you'll have it on /ignore and it shouldn't bother you anymore.

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
It does ruin my fun though.. My father passed away due to cancer 5 years ago.. It's a very disturbing thing to say to anyone. Is there away to ignore everyone apart from a set few people?

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I know, your ignore list is not open-ended either, so you can only ignore a set number of people. Unfortunately, you can only /ignore somebody once you've decided that you'd not like pm's from that specific person.
One of the most annoying things you can do to an abuser is to not reply to them at all. :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Sulphur im sorry to hear about your father

You can't really stop these abusive people but if someone says summin like that again pm Amildin/Ruzdo and ill give em a nice hard time for a while

As Fuzzy said just ignore them and they will stop, giving them a reply gives them attention and they thrive on it and the more you flame back the worse it gets, better to keep it to one aimless insult from them and that be that

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys i been playing cam for a day or so now lol i been flamed so many times now its not funny i jsut replay I LOVE YOU TO. :flame: not get may replays back from that tho :) dont know why anyway love teh server its hard to /lv 20 on it tho :9 very hard :) i get there in teh end i think

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Like I said in the other thread, level 20's on Camlann aren't proper Camlann players but rather people from the RvR servers coming over for an afternoon of being a twat. It's a shame it gives all the proper players and this server a bad name.

I love people who give meh abuse, if you take them away... the fun of camlann goes too :(

The only nice people on camlann are the friars.. so thats ruzdo, fuzzy and myself ><

trull

Fledgling Freddie
Blue/green ppl often tend to flame you after you killed them but never take any flames personal, they know nothing about how you are, remember, its just a computer game!!

trull

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I love people who give meh abuse, if you take them away... the fun of camlann goes too :(

The only nice people on camlann are the friars.. so thats ruzdo, fuzzy and myself ><

lol

I am nice too, as long as you dont run solo to alb df ^^

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Like I said in the other thread, level 20's on Camlann aren't proper Camlann players but rather people from the RvR servers coming over for an afternoon of being a twat. It's a shame it gives all the proper players and this server a bad name.

used to play pvp a long time ago but got bored this is long time before i had lv 50s then came back when i got a lv 50 so i could /level 20 and c if its any different as i deleted my old cahrs thanx very mcuh but as i said iam still new to pvp

You seen the Nazgul lowbie gank group that hangs around Alb DF entrance? lol.. they r so noobish.

I'm hiding at the top taunting them with my BoS blue bolt, so they send a blue tank of some sort to try and get me down, he dies in 2 hits. Then I get bored so I run down and head for Saphire mobs and ofc they r so nobbish they stick me, so ofc I run thru all the mobs in DF and they have about 100 mobs on them.. was laughing my pants off :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
lol may i point out Yepy was really impressed with himself for thinking of running into mobs and he deserves the respect he wants :clap:

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I really don't see why you didn't just give them a wee pat on the heid and a biccie.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Only difference is that /send works to the ones youre fighting. Im 110% sure that you would get same "abuse" from childish/idiotic players on Pryd/Excal if it was possible to send the other realms. The people sending stuff like that dont just have a problem in game imo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom