Camlann

O

old.Tohtori

Just grap the link from the pic properties.

I ain't going to Camlann and get killed by green cons 'cause the FPS is somewhere near 5 :p

Maybe in a few days.

A

Archeon

let The race to lvl 50 begin <sigh>

and let the blissful non-zerg RvR begin too. Emain duels anyone?

S

Sigurd

My God they screwed this release up. Late morning, I assume 11 o'clock, wake up at 10.30 to find 3000 people already there LOL - every single name I wanted is now gone. Then I log off hibernia to get back on to midgard to find... it's full, can't actually get on. Pathetic.

A

Alrindel

Pathetic? What did you expect? It was like that on Mordred, it was like that on Andred.

If it's too crowded for you now, just come back in six weeks - the server will be deserted. ;)

M

Melodic

Originally posted by the_chimera
....every single name I wanted is now gone.

yeah sorry, L33t D00D was reserved by a Goa employee

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by the_chimera
My God they screwed this release up. Late morning, I assume 11 o'clock, wake up at 10.30 to find 3000 people already there LOL - every single name I wanted is now gone. Then I log off hibernia to get back on to midgard to find... it's full, can't actually get on. Pathetic.

late morning... that would mean _before_ 11pm GMT (since that's noon in France)

it probably opened at 10:29 ;) was full by 10:30 ;)

T

Tasans

It actually opened around 10:20 GMT. I left the select server screen on when camlann was closed, opened barrys, and 2 mins later when I rechecked daoc camlann was open with 2k peeps on :)

F

Flimgoblin

That scene above is partly the reason it's capped at 3500 ;)

Imagine if they had any more? the lag would be like emain in full zerg-mode (or a relic raid even) just for killing lowbie monsters...

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Melodic

yeah sorry, L33t D00D was reserved by a Goa employee

Hilarious, except I'm more of a roleplayer than anything. Perhaps that's the name you'd choose though?

T

tris-

you cant have numbers in your first name either :sleeping:

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

That was coming from someone named 'Melodic NatureLord' and 'Snipes' who obviously knows how to best name characters. Meow, you GO girl.

F

Fafnir

Rofl never seen so many chars outside of Vasudheim before. :)

S

saltymcpepper

if you think thats funny make a lurikeen magician, the fps in connla is frightening

M

Melodic

hmm I wasn't actually attacking you, it was an attempt at levity...

And Ayam, who are you? Did I make a reference to you in my post? I don't think I did so please don't jump in to flame someone you know fuck all about.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Melodic

And Ayam, who are you? Did I make a reference to you in my post? I don't think I did so please don't jump in to flame someone you know fuck all about.

This Barrysflames... you don't need to know each other personally to start a fine flamewar.

O

old.tRoG

or make love.

*glances at sickie with a loving look*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom