Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
What would it be?
For rvr and pve?

warlock
warlock
warlock

but u would be more hated then bonedancers on camlann, ppl would travel for hours just to be able to kill u ;)

ooh, that gave me a idea..

warlock
bonedancer
warlock

or

warlock
bonedancer
bonedancer

:clap:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Warlock
Warlock
Bonedancer
Banshee
Hib caster with stun ;)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Warlock
Warlock
RC RM (matter debuff)
Bainshee
Sorcerer
Druid
Druid
<misc>

pikeh

Resident Freddy
replace RM with chanter or eld imo. no need for matter debuff when whorelocks one shot almost everything anyway could save last spot for reaver or BM/merc/zerker (reaver for TWF imho bm / merc for dmg.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Warlock
Warlock
Bonedancer
Banshee
Hib caster with stun ;)

if you want a hated grp yea ^^

althou i think i would want smth like this

• Sorcerer [CC]
  • Healer [Aug/Mend]
  • Druid [Heal + Interupt]
  • Shaman [End + Interupt]
  • Cabalist [Lifetap nukes + NS + Pet]
  • Spiritmaster [Lifetep nukes + Pet]
  • Mercenary
  • Berserker

should be a good grp, sorc for cc+can do dmg, healer have resist + heals + celerity, druid has heals + can interupt and field buff, shaman have interupt, resist and endurance not to forget. cabalist is a strong caster indeed, and can nearsigth, + it has lifetap nukes that can come in handy on a server like camlann, same with spiritmaster, lifetap nukes, and a realy realy strong pet. merc is a good tank in chain armor and annoying abilitys, berserker is nice for quick dmg output with bearmode...

grp has good interuption with 4 possible pets and shaman, good dmg output with 3 ppl that can nuke, and 2 strong tanks, celerity for the tanks, and 2 nice healing dudes, and a realy nice cc guy with long range !

fortunefish

Banned
Tank

Bard - End, CC, Base, Heals, Int.
Druid - Reg/nat
Druid - Reg/nurt
Merc - Banelord - Merc bomb?
Merc - Banelord 0 Merc bomb?
Reaver - TWF3 - Banelord - Reaver bomb?
Zerk - Banelord - Zerk bomb :p ?

Caster

Druid - Reg/nat
Druid - Reg/nurt
Enchanter - Mana, debuff nuking
Enchanter - Mana, debuff
Light eld - AoE mez - Nice dmg
mana eld - AOE desease. pbaoe. snarenuke
Paladin - BG
Paladin - BG

imo

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
So many Druid's and no Cleric's :(
And people still think a Druid is on par with a Cleric :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Andrilyn said:

only reason Druid > Cleric is that lvl 7 pet.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
fortunefish said:
Tank

Bard - End, CC, Base, Heals, Int.
Druid - Reg/nat
Druid - Reg/nurt
Merc - Banelord 0 Merc bomb?
Reaver - TWF3 - Banelord - Reaver bomb?
Zerk - Banelord - Zerk bomb :p ?

Caster

Druid - Reg/nat
Druid - Reg/nurt
Enchanter - Mana, debuff nuking
Enchanter - Mana, debuff
Light eld - AoE mez - Nice dmg
mana eld - AOE desease. pbaoe. snarenuke
Paladin - BG
Paladin - BG

imo

lol good luck getting high enough ML's for all of that ;p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Best base:

Sorcerer
Healer
Cleric
Shaman

I don't really think anything can do better than this 4-man base. The last 4 however, is very variable.

2 tanks:
Warrior
Mercenary

Spirit Cabalist + Banshee would probably make a very nice caster combo, if not Dark sm + Banshee, or Eld+Chanter or Caba+Theurg osv. Or you can run 3 tanks and light eld as solo caster.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
i always liked the Savage Cleric Bard setup tbh imho pretty much un beatble if the 3 know how to play there chracters

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:

I would prefer Haste on my NS then that weird abs buff clerics get :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Here's the problem you face, you wont have a 100% win group as you know, what with all 3 realms classes available you can make harsh groups. for instance you can take a bard instead of a sorc then maybe remove a shaman for something else.

now lets say 20 ppl you know...from alb pryd i think you are thadius go onto pvp. lets say half your m8's leave.....your group is ruined

the reall thing which i think should be considered is "which classes dont we want"

for PvP imo you dont need the following

Mentalist
Necro
BD
Warlock
Valkrie
Armsman
Paladin.....handy for arte's and stuff but abilities can be replaced by other classes
ice wiz

im probably missing a few but classes which can make a differece

shaman
bard
pac healer

shaman can be such a huge problem, bard has so much he can do and pac healer.....well they are the ultimate in annoyance with all their instants

maybe try tackling the problem from a different perspective :)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Mentalist
Necro
BD
Warlock
Valkrie
Armsman
Paladin.....handy for arte's and stuff but abilities can be replaced by other classes
ice wiz

im probably missing a few but classes which can make a differece

shaman
bard
pac healer

shaman can be such a huge problem, bard has so much he can do and pac healer.....well they are the ultimate in annoyance with all their instants

maybe try tackling the problem from a different perspective :)[/QUOTE]

Very true, the mos needed classes in pvp are spreeaders but not many people want to play them

most needed tanks imo are Merc/Zerkas Most people role merc for charge and DT very good solo class as well as group

Tanks needed:

Bezerker
Mercanry
Blademaster (can be nice)
LW champ is always nice for a group

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
Here's the problem you face, you wont have a 100% win group as you know, what with all 3 realms classes available you can make harsh groups. for instance you can take a bard instead of a sorc then maybe remove a shaman for something else.

No you can't really and you shouldnt. You need 2 spec buffers in group and 1 base buffer. Besides, Shaman is great because it has buffshears, disease, root etc. Sorc owns bard as main CC.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Old.Ilum said:
No you can't really and you shouldnt. You need 2 spec buffers in group and 1 base buffer. Besides, Shaman is great because it has buffshears, disease, root etc. Sorc owns bard as main CC.

ahh i hoped no one would pick up on that poor explanation..i was just trying to say that with access to all 3 realms you can make your groups more diverse. should have used tanks as an explanation :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
I like the groups with 2+ warlocks.

Hint: what doesnt work when you only have 1 realms classes avaliable probably wont work when you have 3x the classes avaliable.

edit: ilum is correct, shaman sorc cleric healer should be the basis for any "perfect" group. its possible to fill the rest of the group with anything from 4 more casters (ie wrath on mordred) to another spreader, a minstrel, and 2 tanks, and still do quite good.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc doesn't own bard as much as many people think. Its more that sorc is an easy class to play well whereas bard is one of the hardest, so an average sorc willl be far better than an average bard, whereas a good bard will not be too far behind a good sorc.

Ofc that 1850 range mezz alone will always give sorc the place in my book until bard get chambers :/

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
personally i find bard a lot easier to play than sorc :p

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

bahu the shamans are for disease and ae root not for end, thats a bonus disease=stackable snare and halfs heals. so you own assist trains with disease as well as your assist trains target by making it get healed half as much and having unbreakable stackable snare until someone cures it

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
quickcast is nice but amnesia>quickcast skilled bard mezzer in fg vs skilled sorc mezzer in fg= that sorc is going home in a 3 inch box

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
for crowd control nothin beats a pac/mend healer and the healing is nice too
Make a tank group means taking an Aug/Mend healer too because u might not know Celerity, but u will certainly miss it when it's gone

celerity is like Reallife crack , once u have had it u dont want to live without.

so my favourite would still be mainly mid when tankergroup

Healer (pac/mend)
Healer (mend/aug) (40 mend= 100% rezz)
Shammy (aug/cave) no healing just AE/dis aeroot Buffshears and endbuff
zerk/Merc/BM (banelord) only takes ml3 to be dangerous ?
Zerk/Merc/BM (banelord)
Warrior yes i know ML is a biats but BG is uber
RM (speed/damage/bubble) could also take warder ?
BD (TWF+lifetap for tehwin)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
that spec just aint viable since it only got 1 spec buffer 1 base buffer. Yes, Healer is CC + Healing, but Sorc = CC + Damage / Debuffs.

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
As a base i would choose:

Bard
Druid
Cleric
Healer

Gives you speed, end, all resist buffs, spec AF, haste, 2 demezzers, 3 spread healers. Healer could subspec aug or pac depending on whats in the rest of the group but i would want him to have 40 mend for the 100% rez since the cleric and druid will be specing for the yellow q/d buffs. Personaly i would go for 3 tanks (any combination) and then either a lighteld, sorc or theurgist to round it off.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the way to never lose on camlann is

7xwardens
1xpac healer

then you have the weidest pbt insta stun mezz fight in the world.

oh yeah if you see a caster group you insta aoe mezz and run aaghh!!!

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
3x anims
1 healer pac/mend fop
and 4 pallys s/s BG
should kick the shit out of most, just need to find a good place to shroom up. ;)

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
3x anims
1 healer pac/mend fop
and 4 pallys s/s BG
should kick the shit out of most, just need to find a good place to shroom up. ;)

You would die to any casters, you have 1 healer, no specs and no resisits ;x

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Anyone who says you dont need a shaman a base must be gimped IRL.

'l337 post #1'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom