Camlann, ToA, NF & Healer Questions

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking of giving Camlann another shot this time as a Healer class (Druid/Cleric/Healer), so theres my first question, which is the one most prefared?

Also what impact has ToA had on your server? Is there some peeps running around with Battler and nobody else? Or does everyone have a few arti's? Im also gonna assume theres very few people apart from those in big guilds that have any ML's done, that right?

Also NF, is that gonna be put on Camlann, if so do you think it will affect Camlann, or will people just ignore the keeps and keep PvPing in the homeland regions like they do now?

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone has artis really.. (Though not as much as regular servers for obvious reasons) Camlann is about 6 months behind as far as ToA goes (at least)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
Im thinking of giving Camlann another shot this time as a Healer class (Druid/Cleric/Healer), so theres my first question, which is the one most prefared?

healer is probably #1 prefered, then cleric (until NF when druid will come second due to RA changes (bof etc))

but be advised you will probably have a tough time leveling any of these (unless you have PL), as xp groups are pretty rare and tend to be of the alb/exc variety ;)

Melachi said:
Also what impact has ToA had on your server? Is there some peeps running around with Battler and nobody else? Or does everyone have a few arti's? Im also gonna assume theres very few people apart from those in big guilds that have any ML's done, that right?

most people have a few artis, some have more, some have less. Artis are pretty easy to get on camlann, due to less camping and less 'need' for them in general. Most also level very fast (battler 120% per solo kill or something :eek:)

MLs are certainly less common than on rvr servers, highest on the server is ML6, but most people have ML1 or 2, even those outside the largest guilds.

Melachi said:
Also NF, is that gonna be put on Camlann, if so do you think it will affect Camlann, or will people just ignore the keeps and keep PvPing in the homeland regions like they do now?

Only parts of NF that will affect camlann are probably a) RAs b) less changes in relicstatus due to harder keeps

atleast looking at mordred, most people pvped in the frontiers for about a week and then went back to the traditional pvp zones.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
NF won't affect much prolly, since there aren't much frontier fights now. Also, since NF is made to be zerged in.. not real zergs around on camlann (only 1fg to a max of 2fg).

Arti's... there are some around, i guess each 50 has atleast one :p And dunno about leveling em, you get 8 times more xp for a player kill so all arti's who level on other players (the xp u get from em) go faster. If you have an arti which levels on rp's from other players (eg battler), it'll go as fast as on normal server (depending on what level the opponent is / how much ppl you have in grp).

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Battler (took me about 1.5hrs to lvl 10, iirc about 12k RPs) levels a lot faster here than on RvR servers, same for Scepter, Tartaros, Ceremonial etc etc. I guess the others lvl 8* as fast off PvP as well, but things like Malice, EoY, Zo'arkat still take 100M xp per 1%, which equates to about 75-80k RPs per lvl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom