Camlann Promotional Video?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone thought of doing one of these? We could get together a few people, all different classes and record a few fights each (solo, or grouped). Then we could compile this all into one video and launch it as a Camlann Promotional Video to try and get more players from the carebear servers to here.

If you are interested, please reply here.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
I don't mind killing you a few times to show people Camlann is good
Would be kinda dull as it doesn't take much skill to kill me.

A

Aoln

After you make your movie, i'll make one where it shows me trying to pvp at lvl40 but getting chained by leet level50s, then me trying to leave pvp area but getting ganked as i try to, then finally when i make it to some desolate corner of classic lands to xp on my own, some **** will come xp gank me.

camlann rox!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
actually it sucks when you are level 40 and alone

can help you out with some gear though, just drop any Horde a pm and ill help you out

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Don't trust him! Its a trap!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Aoln, level 40 - as said, is the most annoying 'time' if you're not in a good guild etc.

By the way, /release city :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I didn't have a problem at all getting from 40-50... went in spindelhalla hardly saw anyone and just exped. Went to Valvulvheim too, killed the boss in there when I was 45.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Went to Barrows (echo room) at 40ish on inf, is pretty fast xp (was making 1 bub per 30mins at level 46 or so) with a shaman bb.

I loved Borrows.. i truly loved it. I remember when Yepy was a ickle lvl 45 and you can get a cool black / blue glowing staff from borrows, so I farmed for ever (got awesome exp) but all i wanted was the staff. Then one day a SB comes to borrows and kills expers and she like killing me and i'm like killing her and in the process I asked her if she had a black / blue glowing staff, she said yes so I traded 300g and my lucky pink Jester hat for it... she killed me then.. but you know what? She didn't really win, because I got the staff and she got a hat that her race can't wear.

Boogschutster

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Hmm, maybe..... wait... no sorry!

common ... i m really nicce

this is me and my girlfriends ...

can i lend ur acc now?

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread