Camlann / Hib Pryd Cash transfer pls

T

tripitaka

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but ...

I have a char or 2 on camlann with no money whatsoever. I was wondering if anybody would mind trasnferring some money from my chars on HIB / PRYD to CAMLANN if possible.

My main on the camlann server is a crafter and with no sponsership for crafting is almost impossible to survive on coppers alone at lvl 9. I don't fancy taking my strides into lvl 10 without armor, or money to craft for others.

So to summarise, im looking to swap money with my chars on hibernia / prydwen , to my chars on camlann. If anyone has a char in hib/pryd in need of money, and has a higher char on camlann that can give me money in return i would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

K

Khalen

Sure I got about 1.5 P on Camlann if yah interested :)

T

tripitaka

cool :)

Can we arrange to meet pls, both in hibby / pryd and camlann ? so we can transfer ? thx.

I'll give 300 gold or so to you on Hib / pryd. then meet up with you on camlann if poss ASAP - pls let me know which one of you coul dperhaps make it on both this evening ? (friday)

T

tripitaka

Ive been trying to /send peeps in game who have replied to this post but not found them yet - can one or both arrange a time when we can trans some monies?

Perhaps put a time & date up here whr we can meet in hibbie - then go over to camlann and transfer there too pls.

K

Khalen

am online tonight on Prydwen with Azuran, after 18:00

O

old.pala hellraiser

hi i want to do the same thing, NEED cash on CAMLANN, have spare on:
Albion - PRYDWEN (xxx :))

Hibernia - EXCALIBUR (1.6p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom