Camlann Hall of Fame!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
I disagree with you all ;D

best ns - krave
best infi - teza

both were first rr6+ stealthers on camlann tho and the most overpowered stealthers were back in the days with IP and dodger5(was no hardcap on evade).

should highlight two stealthers that run in fgs also - fearofthedark(requiem) and kasia(spice,red hands,not ebayed one).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:

best ns - krave
best infi - teza

both were first rr6+ stealthers on camlann tho and the most overpowered stealthers were back in the days with IP and dodger5(was no hardcap on evade).

should highlight two stealthers that run in fgs also - fearofthedark(requiem) and kasia(spice,red hands,not ebayed one).

Kaisa was crap, lol i beat them on several occasions and i would hardly call my inf amazing.

As for your Best INF and Best NS thats a joke, your choosing them because they could pick I WIN ra's.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

best ns - krave
best infi - teza

Angry troll shaman was most fun in Spice gang :p

P

Pretarded

Bahumat said:
Kaisa was crap, lol i beat them on several occasions and i would hardly call my inf amazing.

As for your Best INF and Best NS thats a joke, your choosing them because they could pick I WIN ra's.
So for your chars you chose I LOSE ra's ? like Lifter and stuff ?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Asienka? :D troll warrior was more funny tho - Basia :p

Ye but Asienka was more angry even when you grouped with him...it rawked. I got barked at for not understanding his english from time to time...so I just talked some swedish back and kept laughing...funny bunch in all.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Pretarded said:
So for your chars you chose I LOSE ra's ? like Lifter and stuff ?

The old RA's meant any reasonable RR stealther would pwn because of Dodger. It was not skill that made them strong, it was the fact you could not hit them. I fail to see how that warrants skill.

Watching a NS hit harder than a high RR merc on anytime styles shows a nice character, their ability to play that character shows skill.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
The old RA's meant any reasonable RR stealther would pwn because of Dodger. It was not skill that made them strong, it was the fact you could not hit them. I fail to see how that warrants skill.

Watching a NS hit harder than a high RR merc on anytime styles shows a nice character, their ability to play that character shows skill.
well they were still more skilled then fuddle/oit or whatever are their names and i say that not becuase i know them personaly and they were in np/wl.I have wider overview then any of you tho - some ppl are best at some period of time,then they leave and their place take others ,but i can compare those ppl who were the best over period of time. Most of you bring up ur friends who play ATM or played recently.But whatever - those threads are for flame not for showing who's really the best tho.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:

With the same logic you could apply Fuddles perfect temp + ml10 tbh... neither show skill.

Disclaimer: I do actually like Fuddle now so im not having a jab at him. Just your logic doesnt make sense.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Amildin said:
With the same logic you could apply Fuddles perfect temp + ml10 tbh... neither show skill.

Disclaimer: I do actually like Fuddle now so im not having a jab at him. Just your logic doesnt make sense.

haha just a long time pve :(

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:

well dodger was OP..... Loved both my old sb and savage with dodger..... Now I am having a hard(er) time with my sb at least even with good eq....

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Fuddle was Xqjoz's bitch :fluffle:

Sexy !

Nah but seriously,
- Nodoubt F/O :) From someone who takes seriously there e-marrage.
- Being compared to Oit is just lame.
- I HAVE NEVER buffbotted on my stealther (Off my own back that is).
- Ask Xqjoz :) my shade is defo not a push over.

Honestly
Its only a game (GO get laid, like other middle ages men do)

ttyl foodle

Torvarg

Loyal Freddie
Zelh said:
yepp, mh, that norseman, i've forgotten again, was it a skald or a svg :D

It's a 2H savage :>
Been asked way to many times if I was a skald =)

My theurg has been accused of beeing a friar aswell =(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Torvarg said:
It's a 2H savage :>
Been asked way to many times if I was a skald =)

My theurg has been accused of beeing a friar aswell =(

Your Savage's damage is very strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom