Camlann full...NO!!!

S

Sionell

ARRRGGG!!! My boyfriend is going to kill me!

Last night my boyfriend left strict instructions to log on to Camlann as soon as it opened and create his character so he could be sure and get the name he wants!!!! "Sounds easy" i said to myself....

...i woke up this morning feeling all festive so decided to go finish the christmas shopping, completely forgetting i had a previous engagement with the new daoc server. i just got back and now the computers telling me i cant get into Camlann 'cos its full..

..how do i explain this to my boyfriend? Do you think the novelty, singing socks i bought him for christmas will make up for him missing the name he wanted? :(

:m00: :m00:

P

Pixie.Pebr

1) Enough Camlannthreads already, there are specific forums for the server if you bother to scroll down a bit.

2) Tell your boyfriend to shut it. He should have called in sick if it means that much to him.

F

Flimgoblin

what time did you get up to go christmas shopping?

If it was between 10:20am and 10:25am GMT then you might have been lucky and got into Camlann had you done that instead...
(had you been looking that way at the time and scanning the login screen)

Otherwise I'd not sweat it ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Sionell

..how do i explain this to my boyfriend? Do you think the novelty, singing socks i bought him for christmas will make up for him missing the name he wanted? :(

If singing socks aren't better than a name on Camlann then I don't know what is :)

O

old.erren

Smile sweetly at him and remind him heloves u for all your triats even the bad ones :)

im sure he will be cool about it and if not hey tell him next year he can do all the christmas shopping himself and then see if he gets time to even think of daoc let alone log in

oh and pixie this was a bit of fun the way u replied to the lady was rude and crass it was not needed and if u had enough of the talk of this server why did u read her post any way?????

N

Noche

Tbh girl, if ur bf thinks his name in Camlann is more important than anything else, he needs more "Real Life" with ya.

If he get angry to u due to this and after knowing that u bought him a present, he must be somebody really stupid or simple he doesn´t care about ya.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...all the above suggestions are good but for the best effect you should twat him around the head with a frying pan and tell him to get a fucking grip on reality!

If you hit him hard enough he may even be grateful for the singing socks...concussion can do strange things to a man.

S

Slinker

I think sissyfoo's idea of "twatting him round the head with a frying pan " is the best idea so far :)

E

Euthanasia.

throw all his things outside the house lock the dorr and put a sign on the door saying "fuck off nerd your dumped" :m00:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*points at pixie's thread*
What the man said...

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
*points at pixie's thread*
What the man said...

Post, not thread!

*Slaps Uncle Sick*

O

old.tRoG

*sneaks off to his secret admin place to modevate the underlings*

A

Anatole

OK...... as the offending boyfriend, i thought i should try and clear up a few points.....

1. I only asked cos I knew Camlann would be busier than a free Millenium Falcon ride at a Nerd convention....... I wanted to 'put my towel on the sunbed' as it were so that i might have a chance of playing PvP sometime this year.

2. Sionell was under no pressure to do this at all....NONE.... (although you may not hear from her for a while..... unless she finds another way out of her cell)...

3. Pixie - Sionell was trying to be lighthearted, and didnt realise that there was a Camlann section - she has occasional tendancies towards blondeness, but she apologises for her indiscretion....

4. Blondes are ok really.......

5. Novelty socks are just wrong...... very very wrong.

D

Damini

Pixie!! Such darkness! From one who is usually so... clad in tight green tights...

Its un-nerving.

O

old.tRoG

he's just campaigning for womens rigths.

so really its good.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by old.tRoG
he's just campaigning for womens rigths.

so really its good.

Yes.
Castrate all men.
I'll start the crusade on Camlann.

KoS-list: all male characters :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

Yes.
Castrate all men.
I'll start the crusade on Camlann.

KoS-list: all male characters :D

*tugs tail in*
:eek6:!!!

Post - not 'thread' by the way. :p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Anatole
OK...... as the offending boyfriend, i thought i should try and clear up a few points.....

1. I only asked cos I knew Camlann would be busier than a free Millenium Falcon ride at a Nerd convention....... I wanted to 'put my towel on the sunbed' as it were so that i might have a chance of playing PvP sometime this year.

2. Sionell was under no pressure to do this at all....NONE.... (although you may not hear from her for a while..... unless she finds another way out of her cell)...

3. Pixie - Sionell was trying to be lighthearted, and didnt realise that there was a Camlann section - she has occasional tendancies towards blondeness, but she apologises for her indiscretion....

4. Blondes are ok really.......

5. Novelty socks are just wrong...... very very wrong.

hide the fryingpans... now! :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Maybe you should just have a really obscure name like...SISSYFOO! :D

As of 1:00am last night, Sissyfoo the lvl 4 Seer stepped into Camalan, thought about hurling abuse at people who weren't speaking english on an english server but thought better of it, politely asked some gimps who were ganking my mobs en masse to kindly 'fuck off' and watched the player gank fest from the safety of the trees.

<sarcasm>It was sooooo worth the wait.</sarcasm>

~hits himself around the head with a frying pan~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom