Camlann Forums

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
It is annoying that so few people use these forums as there are few players playing on Camlann already. What forums are people using for Camlann? Is it the Requiem guild forums or are there any other Camlann forums around?

I am asking this since I am new to Camlann and would like to get more people to use these forums.

B

Ballad

Misleath said:
It is annoying that so few people use these forums as there are few players playing on Camlann already. What forums are people using for Camlann? Is it the Requiem guild forums or are there any other Camlann forums around?

I am asking this since I am new to Camlann and would like to get more people to use these forums.
None, no and an utter no.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
french/germans have their own forums (4players and jol)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Majority of server is not english so guess that is what does it. We have more posts on internal forum on a day/week then on this part of FH I think. On the other hand we have some spamzor kings like Fuzzy ;)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, Ned...but I bow to the spam greatness that is Yep :p

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Yep no longer in guild though so your da spamking again ;)

Kurrinos

Fledgling Freddie
No more sheep talk in /gu!!!
<find a happy place. Find a happy place>
eek Req!!

B

Ballad

Tbh these forums are quite active, the most active camlann forums I've seen so far. (Req forums are 1 post/ day or so) Besides Camlann's about action not chattering. :drink:

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Action? I can't remember the last time I got some action...oh...you probably mean in-game, don't you? :p

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, prolly the action in-game and in-forum that keep us from any action irl anyways ^^

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
I think people can and will unleash their frustration ingame when they die or something shitty happens, unlike the rvr servers where you can see a much larger number of posts and whines specifically( allthough there are more ppl playing on rvr servers ofcourse)

That might explain the low post count on camlann boards a bit

And it's not like we gonna make a gratsthread for an enemy player who just ganked you a few times :touch:

duact

Fledgling Freddie
well it would be really nice with a tradingforum that most players on camlann used ;/

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
well it would be really nice with a tradingforum that most players on camlann used ;/

noo dont give good itammmzzzz to da enemy!!111!!!111!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom