Camlann exp group

Adari

Part of the furniture
Who's up for that?

Dunno what you need on camlann but errr, any suggestions be great.

We'd be exping a few hours in the evening on sun-thu untill 50, then do wtf we want.

Just reply if yer interested, kajthanx.

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: yep interested

Mergan :druid
Megana : bm
Migan : void eldy

Bellona

Banned
healer for cc etc... bard/sorc is too soft/low utility

get shaman for end buff, warrior as shield tank maybe..

but this is more intended on ending up with a viable pvp grp too :)

else just roll animists etc.... :m00:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
im clearly interested, is there any spots taken yet?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I am definetly interested - will be playing my skald lvl 22 if thats ok though - least u get speed / damage / heal song or i can mezz and that - hopefully it wont be pure caster - but im up for it all the way :clap:

also looking for transfer if anyone has any cash there atm -

thanks

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested, and I got 2 nice grp setups posted on LoSo forum, but I'll post one here, the tank setup :p

1 shaman, 42 augmentation(buff spec), 30 cave(DD's, root, dis, etc), 15 mending(healing)
1 healer, 4 augmentation(leftover pts), 40 mending, 36 pacification (stuns, mezz, root, MR, etc)
1 druid, 30 nurt(for the haste buffy), 40 regr, 20 NA
1 skald, 43 battlesongs(speed5), 44 wep spec, 23 parry

and 4 tanks after choice, I'll post the savage, mercenary, BM, and zerker spec here

savage: 44 H2H(recommended, cuz with LW weps you'll just get wtfpwned by everything), 41 savagery(for the last HP->end thing), 26 parry
zerker: 50 LA, 50 wep spec, 28 parry
mercenary: 50 DW, 50 wep spec, 28 parry
BM: 50 CD, 50 wep spec, 28 parry

there, I'll be willing to join aswell, with a druid, skald, healer, shaman, or svg :)

xsa15

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested in playing any tank class or cc.

And isn't it better to have a aug healer instead of the Drood so you get all resists? Haste and cel included then. :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
depending on times i wouldnt mind playing BM or Merc.

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
xsa15 said:
And isn't it better to have a aug healer instead of the Drood so you get all resists? Haste and cel included then. :p

ah yea, it is, I had that in the start, but I changed it to dr00d cuz some guildy of mine didn't wub me anymore cuz i didn't put dr00d in....

I'll post the spec for aug healer aswell then, instead of the dr00d

37 aug
39 mending
4 pac

=D

edit: I just thought of this, I did do all the trouble of posting specs and stuff, but I don't even know if ppl agree to them :eek:

PS, don't ask where the shield tank is cuz we don't need one, pac healer stun pwns shield stun

Equade

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be the savage if I can make it to get my account opened again by the time you guys start.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in as skald/merc.

Skald can pretty much decide the spec himself.. Aslong as he have 43 BS..

Savage should have 50 H2H imo.. and 37 savagery.. The level 41 end thing aint that good.. And with 37 he get one that cost 10% HP and give 40% end (level 41 one cost 15% and give 60% end).. .. And 5s recast so..

BMs/mercs should also spec for engage..

And the druid should get 35 nurture (some better resist buffs and the level 34 str/con is good as backup if shaman run ooc or for fast rebuff midfight)

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Simmern said:
Count me in as skald/merc.

Skald can pretty much decide the spec himself.. Aslong as he have 43 BS..

Savage should have 50 H2H imo.. and 37 savagery.. The level 41 end thing aint that good.. And with 37 he get one that cost 10% HP and give 40% end (level 41 one cost 15% and give 60% end).. .. And 5s recast so..

BMs/mercs should also spec for engage..

And the druid should get 35 nurture (some better resist buffs and the level 34 str/con is good as backup if shaman run ooc or for fast rebuff midfight)

the skald thing is true aye....
you said it yourself, the svg HP->end converter only costs 5% health more and gives 20% end more, and cuz you'll only have end regen4 that's quite important imho
why would BMs/mercs spec for engage? the targets will get stunned by healer AoE stun anyways
and the druid is out of the grp, as I said in a later post

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Diar said:
the skald thing is true aye....
you said it yourself, the svg HP->end converter only costs 5% health more and gives 20% end more, and cuz you'll only have end regen4 that's quite important imho
why would BMs/mercs spec for engage? the targets will get stunned by healer AoE stun anyways
and the druid is out of the grp, as I said in a later post

Unless you use an 60% end in 5 secs with end regen 4 I cant see the point in getting level 41 end regen.. I hardly believe you even use 40%..

You can't count on being grouped 24/7 and engage is pretty good for taking archers out of the game when you are soloing.. And you sacrifice like 1 in parry.. And what does aoe stun have to do with engage anyway?

And I understood it as it was either aug healer or nurture/regrow druid..

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
count me in :)

Id like to make SM, merc, healer, shammy, bard whatever really :D

Whens this gonna happen and how many people you need/getting? I hear that its quicker to xp by pvping? is that true? is so lets make a zerg and kill all the 50's :D

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Simmern said:
Unless you use an 60% end in 5 secs with end regen 4 I cant see the point in getting level 41 end regen.. I hardly believe you even use 40%..

You can't count on being grouped 24/7 and engage is pretty good for taking archers out of the game when you are soloing.. And you sacrifice like 1 in parry.. And what does aoe stun have to do with engage anyway?

And I understood it as it was either aug healer or nurture/regrow druid..

ok, you might be right about it, but what if you die? then you don't have any buffs and no end, so you need it, and if the shammy dies? then you don't have no end regen, so you'll need it aswell...

AoE stun stops ppl so you don't need engage that way ;p

and for the last thing....well, it's not, it's just aug healer instead of dr00d :p

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
It's on a friggin 5 SECONDS recast... 40% end every 5 seconds is enough imo.. Hardly believe anyone use that much even when sprinting and styling at the same time :x

And as I said.. Engage is for when soloing.. Cus you can actually solo on camlann ;/ Hell.. parry is also almost solo only :x

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i want to play a shaman or a tank, sign me up on any o those and ill do it

Strafe

Fledgling Freddie
are ppl instressted in just the exp or everything? pvp osv after the exp is done...

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
PvE is most important imo.. With fixed grp.. I guess many start school/work in august so not time to hardcore game there..

capo

Fledgling Freddie
Might be intrested in this, capone^ on quakenet molotivia/fuling on hib.exc.

If you give a aproximation on exp grp setup I'll get back with what classes I could concider playing.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
I would be interested to play a.... reaver!! :eek6:

Well, having great fun (when I get to rvr) with my reaver in excal so I would like to try camlann too (although I kinda hate camlan but that would be fun class to try I guess :) ).

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
A quick question --

you now have so many replies to this message and on camlann you have posted that ure fg is inc - does this mean you have already picked your group members and the rest of us are out or what ?

also the message on camlann boards is not a great idea :kissit:

Yeah.. some of the locals might chain ya for it :D see how long it takes you to pop and insult our dear mothers.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Yeah.. some of the locals might chain ya for it :D see how long it takes you to pop and insult our dear mothers.
You're such a crybaby..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom