Camlann Europe Subs

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
it wont send you the password to your email address? anyone else having this trouble.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
doubt its because you play camlann it wont send you the password ... can sometimes take a few hours :)

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Eeben said:
doubt its because you play camlann it wont send you the password ... can sometimes take a few hours :)

normally takes 2 mins

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
...and sometimes a few hours? :p

its never taken hours before, this is the sub password which should take 1 min not ingame password

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
I tried to get mine before but took ~3 - 4 hours .

Nowt to do but chill a bit i guess =)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Agrigo said:
I tried to get mine before but took ~3 - 4 hours .

Nowt to do but chill a bit i guess =)

chillin is for newbs are joo a newb? zomglollerskates come play alb allready :<

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Commandment said:
chillin is for newbs are joo a newb? zomglollerskates come play alb allready :<
Soon my fotm sorc mat0r ..... soon.

jsut 20 days till exams are over >.<

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Agrigo said:
Soon my fotm sorc mat0r ..... soon.

jsut 20 days till exams are over >.<

so i was thinking! me on warguard friar you on warguard minstrel o0o0o0 roleplay.speed.cc. all in one , just lacking the damage i fink !! but ur a valk so ur well used to that

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
so i was thinking! me on warguard friar you on warguard minstrel o0o0o0 roleplay.speed.cc. all in one , just lacking the damage i fink !! but ur a valk so ur well used to that

warguard friar?

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
it wont send you the password to your email address? anyone else having this trouble.

Check to make sure there is not a spamguard setup server side at your ISP mate. This happened to me a while back an i made a right arse of myself on right now. I hadn't noticed that my ISP had put up a new spamguard on my account server side. The emails ending up in a bulk mail folder an not my inbox.

It never effected me for billing or anything other than retrieving my subs pass's. I guess maybe the rest doesn't look like spam.

Worth checking at least.

B.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
when i type my email address in so it sends it to me it says please Waiting for hours i havnt got any emails yet.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
when i type my email address in so it sends it to me it says please Waiting for hours i havnt got any emails yet.

Maybe the system at GOA is a little fook't mate.

I just paid my accounts subs an bollocks all has happened (no email and no ingame access even although it said it was billing me from and including today - grrrr!!).

B.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Wtfowned !1
BUT ! im a fricken reaver / heratic / friar kinda guy - no dependable dps for me tyvm ! :>

And jsut to keep this slightly on topic ,
if you mix up your ccard number when your paying for your account you have to wait till 12 that night before you can try again - mayhaps it has something to do with that system and you will get your codes at 12 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom