Camelot Unchained Video: Mark Jacobs on What Next for CU

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Not really much new stuff, most we have already heard about.
The backers forums should be up soon (y)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I hate that guy from mmorpg, he doesnt know what he is talking about, he sucks @ playing games so badly it makes me cry, how did that guy get a job there is beyond me, just watch his wayback vids from Camelot, if i trained my parrot for a week, then i think the bird would play better thent his guy, its just freaking horrible!

Nice to see Mark Jacobs tho again, lets get working on the game guys :=)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I hate that guy from mmorpg, he doesnt know what he is talking about, he sucks @ playing games so badly it makes me cry, how did that guy get a job there is beyond me, just watch his wayback vids from Camelot, if i trained my parrot for a week, then i think the bird would play better thent his guy, its just freaking horrible!

Nice to see Mark Jacobs tho again, lets get working on the game guys :=)

You don't have to be good at games for his line of work tho :) do you think all game journalists are gamer gods? all they have to do is understand games, not be good at them :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

i'm going completely of topic here, but i have been wondering a lot about what made homo sapiens the all conquering species on this bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and i have come to think the ability to manipulate our environment by means of these most sophisticated tools called 'hands' is the key. not brains. there are some other smart animals around, but none of them have the ability to make fine and precise tools and constructions because they lack the dexterity and manipulation of things skills. dolphins will never make vehicles that allow them to go on land, in the air, or in space, because they can't manipulate their environment enough. flippers are not substitute for hands on arms.

the idea to be beaten by animals at some games is not new ofc. i think most people should have an idea about what sort of games can be won vs what sort of animals. fighting for who gets the stick with a poodle or a headbutt contest with bull.. the idea to be beaten by an animal at an intellectual level is for many people probably harder to get. i used to spend loads of time with a grey parrot. mostly intelligent, but sometimes extremely intelligent animals if raised / educated / given attention / trained properly. the one i'm so familiar with was able to manipulate a lock and key (with it's beak) and even a lock with 10 buttons where you have to press the right x buttons, showing both a memory of manipulation and sequence (inserting and turning a key), and patern / numbers (impress '3', '4', '6', '9', '0') by seeing something done once or very limited times. i'm sure a grey parrot could beat a number of players at a number of computer games 'if' they had the means (and interest) to manipulate something more than a single joystick like device with their beak and tongue. as long as keyboards and mice are required we'll never be beaten by non homo sapiens in computer games.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
^Reading that with hangovers

tumblr_mewk84z1rK1rlqx9io1_r1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom