Camelot problem and crashing

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Have a problem loggin into game while in camelot. 9 times of of 10 i get middle led which i think is loss goes red and then I lose packet which is left hand led. I have updated my direct x and nvidia drivers. Anyhelp or pointers would be welcome.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
iirc the middle one is used for connecting to the servers

make sure you have the correct port open(im not sure of the port, though a quick search should tell you the answer)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks but if this was a problem wouldnt i get disconnected all the time? Remember i said only when I goto Camelot.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to me that your comp can't handle the intense lag inside Camelot, try to run ToA client or even SI client to avoid the worst lag.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
Thanks but if this was a problem wouldnt i get disconnected all the time? Remember i said only when I goto Camelot.

no, if its slow enough, you may not have the resorce's to maintain a connection, but you'll probly run anything else fine(like general internet stuff)

but like i said, im not sure what the 3 things meen

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
check that you dont have a time out facility built into your connection it may be that you get some slow down to the connection and you beleive that your con has gone dead and disconeccts you.

Other than that then i would recomend trying out the toa non cats clients see if it helps out.

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Yes use the toa client when in camalot its much better
I can't move in camalot since they updated the main cities graphics
I have only 500MB memory on my machine, I think upgrading memory
to 1GB would help

Death

Fledgling Freddie
I would check ur windows updates i had that problem dont do automatic check actualy go to website and check it that way m8

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
Haveing a similar problem, but my almost brand new comp reboots everytime i try to get inside Iarnvidiur Lair. Have happend in other zones aswell but not often. I have updated everything you can on my comp, don't have any problems with lag or LD's and such, just this stupid Iarnvidiur that gives me a hard time. :(

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Could be your video card overheating. Mine did, usualy in the same spot(s) in Jordheim... everytime the game had to draw that perticual spot my pc went to blue screen or reset all togheter. I placed an extra cooling fan and now it only happens after about 10 hours or so of nonestop play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom