camelot has encountered a problem....

yay.jpg

anyone know a way to stop this bull shit from happening all the time? :touch:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol i only ever got it when playing my mincer on alb pryd, i would spot a warlock when near a tower the instantly get kicked to desktop.

log back in and few mins later happens again.

never ever had this on camlann so maybe its alb pryd specific

Myrthe

Fledgling Freddie
have that since 1,75 patch

play mostly on excal so not server related

Sentimos

Banned
yea happens to me a bit, when i'm about to somone and it boots me out, really pisses me off

Causes_Chaos

Banned
What keep were u near? A moat keep? were u in cata client?

i found that happens to me near a moat keep and in cata client...

whats bout u sama?

Causes_Chaos

Banned
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
its happened to me all over, in si lands, toa, nf, catacombs, you name it :|

nerf... you tried running in ToA client? maksure you havent got 50billion programs running in the background... simple i know but i forget to do these things somtimes... like fraps... and TS... and vent... and a virusscanner... and MSN... and AIM... and yahoo messenger... and a CD ... and several explorer windows... lol

try toa imo, never got that in ToA... but never got it anywhere except round Eras... :s

sorry cant be more help m8

no worries, i get it in si, toa and cata client tho :p

ive had it once when i had nothing running except 1 camelot acc, get it when i go 2 acc's going, 2 acc's + wmp msn etc. dont seem to make a difference :|

Causes_Chaos

Banned
major nerf...

u tried reinstalling? i know the NF patch is a bitch ect... but maby that's corroupted (sp? ><) somwhere when u dl'd it?

no harm in giving it a go is there?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
This:
yay.jpg

Is not an errormessage. It's merely a message stating that an error of some sort has occurred. Your problem would be easier to solve if you'd pressed the blue [click here] on that screen, and posted whatever was in that report.

Also, post complete specs of your puter, cos this could very well be some driver issue of some sort.

why do I even bother? noone's gonna read up on previous posts here anyway.. or read a sticky or whatever...

Causes_Chaos

Banned
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
This:
yay.jpg

Is not an errormessage. It's merely a message stating that an error of some sort has occurred. Your problem would be easier to solve if you'd pressed the blue [click here] on that screen, and posted whatever was in that report.

Also, post complete specs of your puter, cos this could very well be some driver issue of some sort.

<presses blue icon saying ''click here''>

i got this info come up-

[26:926:29]Warlock has activated their MLim uberly OP'd ability
[26:362:97]Command wlkopdablty RECEIVED
[27:624:65]CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH

scared me actually... i was standing in CS o_O

Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
This:
yay.jpg

why do I even bother? noone's gonna read up on previous posts here anyway.. or read a sticky or whatever...

well no posts = dead forum even if its been done before :eek:;p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
dude.. if you HAD read the previous posts, or read the sticky you would've noticed that there is almost ALWAYS a need for computer specifications, and for the actual log of the error.
this forum is far from dead, but I get tired having to fish for basic information all the time, especially when receiving some dumb reply like you just gave.
byebye

Causes_Chaos

Banned
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
dude.. if you HAD read the previous posts, or read the sticky you would've noticed that there is almost ALWAYS a need for computer specifications, and for the actual log of the error.
this forum is far from dead, but I get tired having to fish for basic information all the time, especially when receiving some dumb reply like you just gave.
byebye

jesus have a sense of humor... :puke:

Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
byebye

well i didnt know this for basic info, nor did i read any other posts. but thx for telling me i guess 8<

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
well i didnt know this for basic info, nor did i read any other posts. but thx for telling me i guess 8<
I'm sorry, I don't wanna appear to be a dickhead orso, it's just I get tired having to ask every time again with every problem. Noone gives their full specifications on this forum, and it's like trying to figure out what's broken on a car if you can only touch the surface of it with a blindfold over your eyes, and have to ask everything to the a-technical owner, and trying to figure out what's wrong with the car. If you can understand a bit what I mean, you also might understand what the nuisance is :D

And the not reading other posts, that's also a bit annoying.. Noone searches or something. I don't know how often I've seen that nVidia onboard ethernet card LD come by... Plus that all topic heads are something like:
Me puter acting stupid. Help! Or in this case: Reply to Thread.
SIR YES SIR!

Causes_Chaos said:
jesus have a sense of humor... :puke:
I do have a sense of humor, a pretty good one actually, but tentacle support still ain't funneh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom