Camelann 101 - Some questions!

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Some questions about life on Camelann:

1. Is there a active market on CMs?

2. Can you search all markets on the market explorer or do you have to travel between the 3 realms and each of theirs CMs to check all of them?

3. How is it XPing here? Do most XP on others or do you form groups and kill mobs?

4. When is it worst for a player? Is it around lvl20 with all the /level toons killing everything that spawns?

Thanks in advance - will fill up with questions if I come up with more. :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yes
travel to 3 realms
mostly mobs but get alot better xp off someone who is worth xp as apposed to rvr you get little
at 20 you get killed alot or kill alot of people as all the 50's make /20's

hope this helps ^_^

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
the hardest part is when you ding 36 and become green to lvl 50s, you will get ganked alot :), this is when most ppl quit camlann and cry about it

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah it does make you wanna play a lvl 20 again hehe but when you get 45 or so the 50's will grp you. at 36 its best to lvl 4 or so lvl's solo in a quiet spot or you get frustrated

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
prices on cm's are ridiculous tho.
some Realy good and rare stuff are Cheap.'
and crap Rogs and other useless stuff is often Realy Expensive.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, thanks - some more questions:

1, Is it common to make random groups and go around and kill stuff others or are it usually within guilds?

2, Are they alliances? Can/do they fight in the alliance?

3, How does battlegroups work...can you attack those in a BG? Would make it hard on ML-raids and so on?

4, Endgame hunts in general - how common are they?

Surely coming with more questions as time progesses. :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
1, Is it common to make random groups and go around and kill stuff others or are it usually within guilds?

at 50 it is rare for that to happen, but at lower lvls it happens all the time and the best way to lvl 20-35 is finding random pk grps and killing solo 50s... a blb per kill and some uber RPs :clap:

2, Are they alliances? Can/do they fight in the alliance?

afaik there is only the French alliance and the GdE alliance

they just zerg etc, but all the good ppl do things within guild

your guild on camlann is very close since you have to spend so much time with them

3, How does battlegroups work...can you attack those in a BG? Would make it hard on ML-raids and so on?

You can attack ppl in BGs but its usually guilds that do ML raids not random raids, this means that you dont have the same numbers for MLs and people have to be uber organised

4, Endgame hunts in general - how common are they?

It really depends what guild your in, but they are not done as a server thing

The only event i've seen where ppl have had peace in the server was at a wedding, and even then a few ppl hit each other etc

I have posted this from a Fear point of view as im in Fear, im sure if you asked GdE about alliances they would give you more info

Bellona

Banned
afaik BG will get fixed so ppl in battlegroups cant kill eachother, dont know patch tho :m00:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Bellona said:
afaik BG will get fixed so ppl in battlegroups cant kill eachother, dont know patch tho :m00:
if not i imagin 4,2 is the RoX.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Can do 4.2 with less than 3fgs (as we've proved). gde and Bannis were allied on Thursday doing it.. we killed about 20 of em with our 7 man group, but they jsut coming and coming.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Marcus75 said:
Some questions about life on Camelann:

1. Is there a active market on CMs?

2. Can you search all markets on the market explorer or do you have to travel between the 3 realms and each of theirs CMs to check all of them?

3. How is it XPing here? Do most XP on others or do you form groups and kill mobs?

4. When is it worst for a player? Is it around lvl20 with all the /level toons killing everything that spawns?

Thanks in advance - will fill up with questions if I come up with more. :D

1. yep, but also lots of selling stuff in tnn /b

2. travel.

3. can do it either way ;)

4. lvl 20 is the hardest level :)

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
More questions!! :clap:

1, XPing in the frontier zones, does npc guards kill anyone that isnt in the guild that has the keep?

2, What about realm guards/relic keep guards?

3, How is it XPing in caves....are there lots of PKers there or?

Thanks again guys - really appreciate it. :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
1. yes, unless they are set to non-aggressive, which is not common, maybe you can guess why :)

2. relic guards are treated as mobs, realm guards are friendly (like most npcs)

3. dungeons are usually the xp spots most camped by pk'ers, but if you find a good stop farther in you can probably xp in peace, same as anywhere else.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
On a side note, german and french population together is near 90%, maybe 1% is really english, rest is Dutch, Danish, Swedish etcetc.. so with just english you might find it hard to find a guild there.

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and on a un-interesting side-note, the "french alliance" and "GDE-Alliance" is non-exisiting. Some french guilds have NAP's, and GDE dont really attack anyone not on their enemy list.

The guild alliance function on /gc dont even work on camlann.

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
if your are looking for a guild , see if i am on my alts or /who ohmandy

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
More questions!!

Relic keeps do they have aggro guards?

Do relic keep guards roam or just stand near the relic keep?

What purpose do the relic keeps have on this server?

Thanks again!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
relic keep guards are aggro 'mobs'

they just stand, relic keeps here are lacking the uberguards that having your own keeps gives on rvr servers, and thus the guards are all orange or so

they are where the relics go when a keep (with relics in it) gets reset

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
relics keeps can be raided anytime.. there are ghostlike defenders. I think it's the same as a level 1 keep? You can take all relics to your own keep, but other guilds can raid your keep aswell, and take over the relics.

And yes, guards at relic keep are aggro. If they kill you, you get XP death (at guild keeps you don't). Most guilds set their guards to aggro aswell.

Relics do the same as on normal servers/

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
ooh just thought of a question myself :)

Having not yet been to TOA as yet on Cammy is there just one instance of it or separate ones for hib/alb/mid still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom