Came back >.< Now can't load up!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Just brought Catacombs and Labyrinth but can't find DR anywhere. Anyone know where I can get it from?

Also, when I load up my patcher comes up with = Cannot connect to the update server

>.<

Any help apprecieated!

Karl

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Oh good, I downloaded that but was what I thought the old client so I brought the game from amazon xD Whoop! Oh well was only a fiver.

So I can play all of it from that game client once it patches?

Also, had a few old chars on inactive accs. Canny remember the account names nor the email I used for the billing. Is there still a way I can reactivate them again or are they gone forever?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Oh good, I downloaded that but was what I thought the old client so I brought the game from amazon xD Whoop! Oh well was only a fiver.

Also, had a few old chars on inactive accs. Canny remember the account names nor the email I used for the billing. Is there still a way I can reactivate them again or are they gone forever?

they are gone forever ... unless you mail mythic and they tell you the mails you have on your accounts ... but you would still need the account name for that.
if they aren't that important don't bother since you can get 50 fast now :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
they are gone forever ... unless you mail mythic and they tell you the mails you have on your accounts ... but you would still need the account name for that.
if they aren't that important don't bother since you can get 50 fast now :)

when i sent an email to mythic i only gave ma main char name and they found him. So i think that if he try, he'll take the chars

Chosen

Resident Freddy

They are not gone forever. I had the same, no account name or the email(email doesnt matter anyway, since when they moved the accounts from GOA to EA, most of the emails got reset anyway).

What I did, was calling EA using skype(Calling the US with a regular phone is EXPENSIVE). And it was very easy getting the details back.

All I had to do was remembering what characters I had(Level, class and name) and wich server they were on.

You could also get information, by telling them the name you registered the account with, and youre birthday.

In the end, EA wants more money milked from this game. So they are not hard to ask ;P

If you do not have a mic to use skype, go get one. Because all 8man RvR groups out there, or PvE raids(ML10) uses ventrilo now.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks Chosen!

Still remember a few names from heree from the old days of Prydwen. Chosen was a Wizard IIRC?

Xrystofer you had a reaver :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Thanks Chosen!

Still remember a few names from heree from the old days of Prydwen. Chosen was a Wizard IIRC?

Xrystofer you had a reaver :p

Chosen of prydwen was a alb caster yeah, but me myself was chosen of excalibur :p Always had my skald ;P But glad I could help out mate.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh I see!

Right another question.

I can't remember any details of my other acc.. which had my rvr char on. All I can remember is the Char name and class etc. Can't remember my security question but they can find the character. Fore security reasons they wouldn't give it to me. Has anyone else got their char back without the security question or any details?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Just activated my old Account and found it via telling them my old Character name level etc. But there's no characters on it??? I went to archived servers and selected Prydwen, Albion, then no characters >.< waffle!!!!!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ahh I see!

Right another question.

I can't remember any details of my other acc.. which had my rvr char on. All I can remember is the Char name and class etc. Can't remember my security question but they can find the character. Fore security reasons they wouldn't give it to me. Has anyone else got their char back without the security question or any details?

I suppose you do remember what name you registered the account with? Or atleast the date of youre birth?

I didnt remember anything myself, neither my logginname or security question. But with class/level etc I got them all back.

Anyway, logginnames usually consist of either having one letter of you're first name, then the full surname, or the other way around.

If you name was Jack Daniels

the logginname could be, jdaniels_EU(most plausible) or djack_EU.

If you have more account on the same name, it should be something like jdaniels2_EU or djack2_EU.

Hope you figure it out mate =)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Was an account my friend had and gave to me. So no I don't remember anything! :(

Also, any suggestions on the fact my account has no characters on it? >.<

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Was an account my friend had and gave to me. So no I don't remember anything! :(

Also, any suggestions on the fact my account has no characters on it? >.<

you dont remember your main char's name ?

But if you didnt have many chars on the acc that you r looking for and also your chars weren't high rr etc, i suggest you just to buy a new acc.

With Rassa powerleveling, you can go your chars up to 50 in less than 8 hours and the most important its not like moderna in mid for example that you must have a pbaoe or healer or shaman in order to join, you can join for free.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Whats Rassa powerleveling? :eek:

I just found out and it is amazingly simple and really something I wonder why it wasn't done a lot earlier, as the method was viable a long time ago.

Rassa is one of the ML encounters outside of Typhon's Reach, where on an Island, there are these Platforms with 5 smaller platforms around a center.

Once a character stands on all 5 of the platforms, statues will spawn in the center.

The way it is supposed to be done, for the ML encounter, is that a character must remain standing on each platform long enough, while the rest of the BG kills off the small statues, which keeps increasing in level (from yellow to red/purple) until Rassa spawns, and she has to be killed too.

Now, in Rassa PL'ing, you need (this is how I've seen it done in Midgaard, anyway)
1 Warlock, but I suppose any pbaoe would do
1 BB
1 Block-bot
4 sitters
1 jumper

The Pbaoe stands in the center, and is guarded by the block-bot.
The BB buffs up both the warlock and the BB.
The 4 sitters sit on 4 out of the 5 platforms.
The Jumper walks into the last platform, triggering the encounter, stands there for 10 seconds, then jumps off, and waits until he gets the system message: "The gate has abruptly closed" or something to that effect.

Once that message arrives, the statues stops spawning (and maybe even despawns those that are there, was hard to tell as the pbaoe was killing fast)
The jumper goes immediately back up on the platform for 10 seconds (until statues starts spawning in the middle, at least) and then goes off it again.

Rince and repeat to your hearts contend, the pbaoe'er doesn't have to move, and with enough siphon, power-font and blockage, he doesn't even have to stop pbaoe while there are no spawns there, he just keeps on spamming his pbaoe, while PLing up to 6 characters at a time (as the BB doesn't have to be grouped with him)

You dont run out of spawns ever, the PBaoe'er is doing it because the statues drop's Atlantean glass which is worth a lot in the game currently, so usually it is done with the restriction that all that loot goes to the pbaoe'er, but who is going to complain about that when you are getting free PL'ing, and essentially the 6 being PL'ed could take turns and only be active 1 hour out of the 6 hours they are being PL'ed, as the only one who needs to be active is the jumper

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
you was correct at the most of em, just to note something:

1) It's not every pbaoe class (sm or wl), its only WL cause of endless power (non-stop)
2) Block Bot must have at least mob4, cap dex (101 dex) and some block pve bonuses
3) I have bb,wl,block bot + 1 char that i jump with so i earn the most of the time all the money and glasses (cause the other guyz are just sitting and pling for free :p) and its something like:

5 hours pling : 20p + 25 - 35 k glasses. (if i am enough lucky and 40)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
you was correct at the most of em, just to note something:

1) It's not every pbaoe class (sm or wl), its only WL cause of endless power (non-stop)
2) Block Bot must have at least mob4, cap dex (101 dex) and some block pve bonuses
3) I have bb,wl,block bot + 1 char that i jump with so i earn the most of the time all the money and glasses (cause the other guyz are just sitting and pling for free :p) and its something like:

5 hours pling : 20p + 25 - 35 k glasses. (if i am enough lucky and 40)

Damn, was hoping to use my soon 50 (currently 47) warrior + sm + friends bb to make me and a friend a lot of cash quickly by going to Rassa, but seems we wont be able to, as warrior aint PvE capped, dont have RR for MoB4 nor block pve bonuses, and SM instead of WL.

Would have made enough in 5 hours to probarly get us fully templated through, would've been nice way to get it done

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Damn, was hoping to use my soon 50 (currently 47) warrior + sm + friends bb to make me and a friend a lot of cash quickly by going to Rassa, but seems we wont be able to, as warrior aint PvE capped, dont have RR for MoB4 nor block pve bonuses, and SM instead of WL.

Would have made enough in 5 hours to probarly get us fully templated through, would've been nice way to get it done

respect your sm to 35 dark /41 summ (in order to charm yellow con salamanders) and go to farm colossal or scales.

Also you can find a mob to farm that maybe drops something expensive.

P.s. If the warrior was good, you could go to rassa (but xp/money etc quite slower than WL)

But really if your warrior doesnt have mob4, you'll have serius prob.

Ma warrior for example atm has +11 skill shield , 101 dex , mob4 , 10% pve block.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
you dont remember your main char's name ?

But if you didnt have many chars on the acc that you r looking for and also your chars weren't high rr etc, i suggest you just to buy a new acc.
Accounts are free now .... you only need to renew every month.:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom