Cambridge Folk Festival!

S

Sharma

Well here i am, Cambridge Folk Festival, just been got my lunch from the pub and i found the computers in the place :p

Very nice here so far, got the tent set up etc got some food and now im waiting for the performances that will be on laters tonight, its gonna be quite a bit of fun watching the guitar experts at work, doh not gonna be home till monday but oh well i can always leech internet time from here :p

Anyone else ever been here or is here atm? looking around looks like most of these people are a it clueless on these machings but nm :)

Just realised im on an intel Machine too...

Hello from Cambridge Folk fest any hoo!

M

mirieth

Are you old enough to be out and about?

I think not!

Go home, ye bast :eek:.

>:F

S

Sharma

Oyster band and Saw doctors are 2 bands ive bothered to note down, Saw doctors were on last night and i can say they were excellent, my uncle is on tonight in the club tent which im going to enjoy quite well :)

M

mirieth

Sharma is a pikey!!1

Shock, horror, scandal! :p

Just in: Sharma goes down tha pub (tm) every friday just to get into fights. He of course has the olbigatory 10 pints and three games of darts beforehand, but he never fails to get into a fight.

:D

B

Bellona

those dirty people in the campers talking weird... watch Snatch ffs :D

M

mirieth

A towney, a kev, a uhm... yeah. A kid that wears tracksuits, swears a lot, goes to the pub, gets in fights and calls his girlfriend his "burd".

;)

J

Jonaldo

Pikey = Gypsy

Don't you know nuffin?

:p

Go watch Snatch

S

Sharma

Originally posted by mirieth
A towney, a kev, a uhm... yeah. A kid that wears tracksuits, swears a lot, goes to the pub, gets in fights and calls his girlfriend his "burd".

;)

I am the com[plete polar opposite of that, people like that live in a place near me called "Thornaby" and i wish they would nuke the place tbh :|

G

Gamah

Towny and Pikey are completly different uneducated fools!!11!

<Strikes the ignorence out of the 2 with his wrath using his godly powers>

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by sharma
Oyster band and Saw doctors are 2 bands ive bothered to note down, Saw doctors were on last night and i can say they were excellent, my uncle is on tonight in the club tent which im going to enjoy quite well :)

The saw doctors are grand :)

A

Arnor

this sounds like a hillbilly yarnfest with more inbreeding then you can shake an amish dude at :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by sharma
I am the com[plete polar opposite of that, people like that live in a place near me called "Thornaby" and i wish they would nuke the place tbh :|

I thought those kinda people lived in Liverpool. Or were those scoungers or sumthing...Teh Seel dun know much about that island thing.

:p

T

The_Sheriff

Pikey.
Wears gold "Clairn pendants" (That's CLOWN Pendants) , large earings (gold natch). Clothing is usually a tracksuit or next to nothing.
Natural habitat was once confined to Great Yarmouth but has since migrated to all parts of the UK.
Favourite pastimes include appearing on daytime talkshows and getting pregnant by Dwayne.
Popular sprog names include Tiffany, Chelsea and any other name that ends with an "eee" sound (because it's so piercing when screamed in a supermarket).

Towney.
Anyone pretentious enough to label themselves a Towney. So yeah a twat.

M

mank!

Pikey = gypsy
Townie = bling bling

It's a regional thing really.

D

doh_boy

Did the Saw Doctors do 'I useta Lover' (I used to love her - don't ask me why but thats the name on the version I've got) and (Las Vegas) in the hills of donegal?

Coz if they are then they're a top band if not then I'm prolly thinking of Goats Don't shave :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom