Calling Strife

O

old.Odysseus

I am crossposting this here as we are in the process of getting a new board up.

We need 1 full force group online at 1830CET at the latest.
Fun, beer, chicks, whine available.
Also, the possibility of humiliating some pesky overpowered hibs is at hand.

C

Ckiller ofDust

ill be on from 6 i think...

so ill be there :)

O

old.Odysseus

3 tincans, a minst and a theurg so far.
not too shabby :)

O

old.Ashgen

damn

I don't finish work until 5:30ish, so little chance of me making it :(

Good luck though guys!:clap:

M

moo_work

actually fuck i dint think of that

i usually can get home at 6:30 if i dash - but congestion charging in london started today and the tubes are a nightmare so i doubt if i'll b able to make it before 7 :/

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Draylor

Would we have to wait an hour for your buff-bot? :p

:D
You will never out-sarcastify me, Draylor! Or out-whinge for that matter!

O

old.Ashgen

Just wondering …

Has anyone noticed that there hasn’t been any alliance events since “the buff bot incident”? (Should we call it Buffbot Gate?)

I have recovered from it now, it did take two weeks of therapy and a cocktail of stress releiving drugs, but I am ready to enter the fray of an alliance raid again.

I see that my good friend, and killing machine, Alithiel now has the joint reins of FC, so maybe he could act as co-ordinator?

This post does not represent the veiws of Strife as a guild. It is offered as a solo post with no intention of cristicsm of any guilds or indivduals. It has been posted in “fun” and it is hoped that respondants appreciate this and reply in a similar fashion.

A

Apathy

Re: Just wondering …

Originally posted by old.Ashgen
Alithiel now has the joint reins of FC, so maybe he

SHE! We use feminine pronouns or it ruins the illusion.

a.

Q

QuickS

Actually we've had 2 alliance events since 'buffbot gate' although 1 was Alliance + GoL.

O

old.Ashgen

Soz

Oh my apologies, I missed those, which was a shame.

Anyway, the sentiment remains the same :)

A

alithiel50

Re: Re: Just wondering …

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
SHE! We use feminine pronouns or it ruins the illusion.
They make me drive cos they like the way my ass wiggles when I run.... bunch of perverts! :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, I'm up for organising something Alliance based in the near future.... watch this space.... ;)

O

old.Odysseus

Vengeance : 1
Strife : 1

First fight hibs slapped us all over hw with no losses.
Lesson learned:
Dont make a stand off fight with ppl that have nearsight.

Second fight we slapped hibs (a different group - some werent rr7+) - not a single loss on our side.
Lesson learned:
4 tanks charging, and infil and minst attacking from stealth from both sides works pretty well against hibs.

Groupsetup was far from optimal on our side in both fight - even worse in second where we had only 1 cleric.

P

[PS]Venom

Bloody hell and I missed it :(

Unfortunatly a full 7 days of non stop working ahead of me ergo I';m going to miss a lot more :(

H

hotrat

Was 2 good fights, they key vs hibs is killing the damn pbae as fast as possible, after that hibs kinda lack damage output :) especially if they have 2 wardens and a bard.

A

Apathy

You know, you don't even have to kill the PBers. Just don't stand fucking next to them with your trousers around your ankles.

a.

H

hotrat

lol thats true

but they do have a rather nasty heat debuff + stun + nuke combo too.

T

Treniel-

Strife are in the shitest alliance in alb don't reply to there posts there members are evil! espcially that Odysseus.

:rolleyes:

A

ab_fluid

aye thanks for the fights, i was in the first 1 and it was great fun (Despite 1 of our hero's porting to alb), little tip though when the warden can heal for 421 and grp heal spam at 200 player/cast put someone on them, think i got hit once in the entire fight. But yup you owned the 2nd grp and they wouldn't stop whinging afterwards!

R

Rawkir

LOL

The whining was quite comical, but two nice fights, and hope we can do it again when Strife are all r6+ :)

H

hotrat

little tip though when the warden can heal for 421 and grp heal spam at 200 player/cast put someone on them
Damn i thought they were gimped at healing, well if we ever make earth theurgs be sure to kill them quick cus they can nuke for 150 or attack speed debuff or make earth pets o_O
Seriously though not much can stop a group with 2 warden 1 druid 1 bard 2 chanters, a eld and a hero, especially if baod is ready. Not saying that was your group just generally.
Albs best bet is 2 earth theurgs, 1 mind spec sorc, a cleric, a friar, a pala, a minstrel and (last char is tricky but i think an) armsman.

T

Tyka

The first group i brought was people i played with since... a long time :)

H

hotrat

I wanna fight the first group again :)
We were still re-doing EB when you charged hence the ae mezz landing on quite a lot of us, i think if we know we are about to duel we might be a bit more spread apart :)
Well the 2nd time we made sure we were ready and got moving pretty fast, maybe even caught the vgn group not ready cus our ae root landed on most of em, then a single target mezz here and there, infil + merc take out a caster in a few secs... went a lot better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom