calling norcott

transvestite

Fledgling Freddie
not sure if you still lurk about here bud but trying to get in touch been missing the old hds days on hib pryd and was wondering if you will be on warhammer when it comes out or beta. also been talking to eradium who is friends with cromcriuach or however you spell it and twinbladez. perhaps we could get an old hds guild started up on warhammer im sure i could get chizzy on there too. let me know what you think hope to hear from you soon. regards sargie.

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
I havent seen Norcott in several years ingame. Doubt hes still around tbh. Saw a guy from HDS in tnn some time ago though! :O

Not sure if the pryd forum is still up. If it is, you will probably have more luck there.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Norcotts not been active since the 10th March on Pryd.net, not sure if Crom knows how to get hold of him. Could try a post on Forums @ Prydwen.net - Powered by vBulletin for him as Banana might know how to get hold of him. If not one of the other E&E's might have his msn or something.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Norcotts not been active since the 10th March on Pryd.net, not sure if Crom knows how to get hold of him. Could try a post on Forums @ Prydwen.net - Powered by vBulletin for him as Banana might know how to get hold of him. If not one of the other E&E's might have his msn or something.

I asked for him on there a few weeks ago, he doesn't use pryd.net anymore.
He stays here generally. Asking for him is one thing, getting him is another.

I have his email address if you care to pm him. Just pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom