Calling level 45+ minstrels!

O

old.LandShark

Hi there :p
Very interested to know your specs at present and your intended specs at 50. Despite some advice from Alpha on the old boards, I'm still torn over my stealth:slash spec. Pretty sure I want 44instruments for the final DD, but I dunno where to take my slash and stealth spec.
Any feedback would be helpful, esp. about how much damage improvement you get from, say, 35 slash instead of 29. (bearing in mind you use the spec29 style anyway)
Thanks in advance :>

O

old.Organ-Grinder

from what info i gathered before i madwe my mins the temp for a lvl 50 mins is 44 instruments / 29 slash / and i think 39 stealth . most the high lvl mins will prolly state the same temp but there again some follks like to be different and try different stuff :)

B

belth

44 instruments is propably the "best" stopping point... Rest depends on your playing style (mostly RvR-style) - if you're soloing a lot, higher stealth is better than weapon I recon and vice versa if not soloing. Style damage-adds do scale now, so that in to consideration also.

O

old.Jazhara

44 instruments
29 thrust
39 stealth

Jazhara

O

old.LandShark

thanks guys =)
Think i'm going to go 39 stealth / 29 slash for the moment; may respec to 39slash/29stealth when we eventually get 1.50.

O

old.Andro

Why that much stealth?

I am new here but isn't it possible to get around 10 stealth points from items? And with realm rank bonuses it shouln't be too hard to reach 50. My template looks more like this one:

44 song, 34 thrust and 35 stealth.

But it all depends. I thought the items to get stealth to level 50 shouldn't be too hard or is it?

O

old.Thufire

going for 39 stealth is basically throwing away skillpoints we minstrels need:

-stealth doesnt add up above 50
-at lvl 50 you can get +11 from items(at lvl 45 +10 and so on)
-rr3 is not very hard to reach, giving you another +2 stealth

with stealth 39 you will already have 52 stealth, and at rr5 you will have 54 stealh, with which you have wasted 149 skillpoints.

your decision really.

Gwari lvl 2x minstrel :D

O

old.Jimjum

if thats so u can get better gear than your +stealth stuff

O

old.Quiblet

True tho remember that after patch 1.50 stealth will become severely nerfed and next to useless if there are any assassins around due to the See Hidden ability. Tho we are talking about GOA's patching here so it wont be for a year or so. Also I would expect that the way GOA patch it will mean that as stealth gets nerfed you will be able to respec your points a bit.

I

Insurrextion

most ppl on US servers are respeccing their minstrel to 44 slash/44 instruments/21 stealth from what i see due to nerfs to stealth - pretty nice build ... but for now high stealth kicks ass :p

AFAIK the most +skills u can get is +11 (from items AND realm rank) - that's why not many ppl go above 39 stealth :) also if u want so many +stealth items later on you are limiting your selection of items ... items like macabre medallion give you +2 stealth and some dex/qui (many stealthers use this) but it is easy to cap your dex/qui - and thus it could be replaced by a necklace with good resists/hps :)

O

old.Thufire

you can get +11 from items and on top of that +4 stealth/sword/whatever skill from realm ranks

the added stats from realm ranks dont show atm but they certainly work.

so for every skill you can get +15 from items Plus Realmranks not 11.

B

belth

Originally posted by Thufire
you can get +11 from items and on top of that +4 stealth/sword/whatever skill from realm ranks

the added stats from realm ranks dont show atm but they certainly work.

so for every skill you can get +15 from items Plus Realmranks not 11.

That's just up to RR4, RR10 is maximum (or was it 11). Getting there is another matter, who has enough time and determination to get millions of RPs...

I

Insurrextion

read some post on US forums - one guys came up with some amazing formula :p and calculated that RR10 would take 20million rps :)

O

old.Paranoid

Rank - RP - Albion - Hibernia - Midgard

none - 0 Protector - Wayfarer - Vakten
1 - 1 Guardian - Savant - Skiltvakten
2 - 7500 Warder - Cosantoir - Isen Vakten
3 - 65,000 Myrmidon - Brehon - Flammen Vakten
4 - 210,000 Gryphon Knight - Grove Protector - Elding Vakten
5 - 500,000 Eagle Knight - Raven Ardent - Stormur Vakten
6 - 1,000,000 Phoenix Knight - Silver Hand - Isen Herra
7 - 2,055,000 Alerion Knight - Thunderer - Flammen Herra
8 - 3,000,000 Unicorn Knight - Gilded Spear - Elding Herra
9 - 4,500,000 Lion Knight - Tiarna - Stormur Herra
10 - 7,000,000 Dragon Knight - Emerald Ridere - Einherjar

I grabbed thisof somewhere... dunno if its correct

I

Insurrextion

that'd be funny coz the table displays that it would take more to get from RR6 to RR7 than from RR7 to RR8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom