Calling anyone who's an E&E please!

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Can one of you E&E people please post on your goa board thing that the 9.6 encounter on alb/excal is totally bugged and needs resetting. I've rightnow'd it but i dont hold much hope of them getting it done by the rescheduled raid of tonight 7pm uk time......

9.6 is the Katri mob in aerus city.

What's meant to happen is this:

Katri spawns with another mob called Katri's personal guard, you attack katri but not the guard. When katri gets to 87% she tells the guard to go get reinforcements and katri's hp gets stuck at 87% and wont go down any further until the guard returns with said reinforcements, then you can kill katri.

Except atm Katri is not spawning with her personal guard mob, she spawns alone and walks alone. Thus if you, as we tried yesturday, try to kill her she gets to 87%, tells the guard to get reinforcements - but there is no guard so no reinforcements come and she is totally unkillable.
This is fixed in the 1.68 patch notes and is a known bug with this encounter.

We had to call the raid off last night because she is bugged and unkillable, i checked her spawn this morning and she is still roaming around WITH NO PERSONAL GUARD MOB - infact i ran around to see mabye if the mob got stuck or something and no its nowhere to be found.

Therefore, katri encounter 9.6 needs to be reset - please can goa do this before too long because we want to finish this raid tonite. ATM no one can do this step on alb.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
me -> :touch: <- goa

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
amagaad, they replied and fixed it within the hour :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
amagaad, they replied and fixed it within the hour :D

They've probably been trying to fix it for 6 days, but they've said 1 hour to make themselves look good.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
right moo, next mission:
get them to unbug silver horn :touch:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Moo said:
Can one of you E&E people please post on your goa board thing that the 9.6 encounter on alb/excal is totally bugged and needs resetting. I've rightnow'd it but i dont hold much hope of them getting it done by the rescheduled raid of tonight 7pm uk time......

9.6 is the Katri mob in aerus city.

What's meant to happen is this:

Katri spawns with another mob called Katri's personal guard, you attack katri but not the guard. When katri gets to 87% she tells the guard to go get reinforcements and katri's hp gets stuck at 87% and wont go down any further until the guard returns with said reinforcements, then you can kill katri.

Except atm Katri is not spawning with her personal guard mob, she spawns alone and walks alone. Thus if you, as we tried yesturday, try to kill her she gets to 87%, tells the guard to get reinforcements - but there is no guard so no reinforcements come and she is totally unkillable.
This is fixed in the 1.68 patch notes and is a known bug with this encounter.

We had to call the raid off last night because she is bugged and unkillable, i checked her spawn this morning and she is still roaming around WITH NO PERSONAL GUARD MOB - infact i ran around to see mabye if the mob got stuck or something and no its nowhere to be found.

Therefore, katri encounter 9.6 needs to be reset - please can goa do this before too long because we want to finish this raid tonite. ATM no one can do this step on alb.

huh? normally u just kill the guard fast and then attack katri... goes easy and fast.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
huh? normally u just kill the guard fast and then attack katri... goes easy and fast.
The whole Katri encounter is pretty buggy, and you get nowhere by attacking the guard first... they just chain Insta-heal each other until you get wiped or whoever has aggro zones out.

You have to not hit the guard at all so that she'll run off to find help (and leave her enough room to get away, else she gets stuck on walls and stuff), and wait for her to get back in range so that you can kill Katri. I've done this at least half a dozen times so far, and its the only way it has ever worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom