Calling all UK SWG players on Eclipse

P

pibond

Calling all UK SWG players,

Tired of soloing or playing SWG alone?

Do you like to group with others and do missions/Hunting on various planets in the SWG?

Want to further increase your enjoyment of Star Wars Galaxies?

Are you interested in becoming part of an up and coming UK PA Hall? Where fellow UK SWG players will meet up (on GMT Time) and assist and aid one another.

Do you enjoy having a good laugh?

If the answer is YES then we may be the answer to your prayers.

We are The Imperial Britanic Guard (well, we hope to be), and we need you to enlist with us. and currently we consist of 6-7 dedicated SWG players. We meet up literlaly everyday in SWG to explore the Galaxy, go on Hunting missions and basically help each other out wether it be raising money for a factory/house/equipment or leveling up a persons skills. .

Our current goals at the moment are to put up a PA Hall near Theed, Naboo and try and create a unique British SWG community on the Eclipse server.
We're in need of all kinds of people of all races but one thing we all must have in common is that you must be an Imperial, one thing we cannot stand at IBG are Rebel SCUM!. The only other requirement is that you own a microphone as we tend to use Teamspeak for communication as well as the ingame SWG chat system.

So if you are interested please drop me an email or message me ingame and I shall be intouch with you as soon as possible

Kai-Jac Ke'Caj

pibond@hotmail.com

E

Ebonn

Mmmm more Imperials to kill !!.. and how conveniant right near our PA town!

But seroiusly, good luck with the whole thing :)

F

Faeldawn

Gah, another UK Imp PA, where are the rebel ones? :(

O

old.pala hellraiser

God damn imperials, die you mofos.

P

pibond

Theres no FUN being the Good Guys, plus stormtrooper armour looks HELLA COOL!

Thanks for the Good Luck wishes and those interested please, please, please mail me

Kai-Jac Ke'Caj

pibond@hotmail.com

T

threeps

Well I been looking for a UK imp guild, but not got a microphone :(

F

Fafnir

I cant wait for Euro server, when ever it comes up live. Where in Coronet today only saw 15 players and all where from europe. And its hard when you work 9-5 and have a buyer for your resources and he or you dont have a vendor.

P

pibond

Were still looking guys, so for those interested (even if you don't have a mic just yet you can still join us) please contact me either ingame (ingame name is Kai-Jac) or via e-mail pibond@hotmail.com.

I'll respond back to you asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom