Calling all old Nosferatu Reborn members

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
As title says I am looking for all the old NR members because I lost contact with most of them.

A long shot but hey ho!

E

Ellarin

A bit delayed sorry Leg - I don't play DAOC any more but pop by here occasionally to see whats up (and to long for Origins pff).

I'm Smudge (Cleric)/Aigan (Cleric)/Nydeird (Friar)/Driedyn (Theurge)/Murculamis (Cabby)/Shimori (Minstrel) etc (a few more but don't recall off the top of my head).

NR carried on for a bit, then finally moved to WoW. After a while there a number of the others went to LOTRO afaik, while I popped around various places, and eventually remained in WoW on a differnet server.

NR WoW was on Runetotem alliance, still exists as a guild but don't think anyone has logged in on it for months if not longer. I've been looking for Marin, Slug and co. but seem to have lost their emails amongst other things grr.

Good to hear from you again - how are things going?

Did pop back into DAOC briefly when the free reactivate was on - looked around, visited a few places, bit of nostalgia, then logged off as the other 12 people on at the time were busy elsewhere...

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Smudge :p Been a while.

Yeah I just got caught up in work, mrs having the baby etc and just gave up trying to find time in the end. I did wonder over to WoW with Hired for a month or so but wasn't for me tbh so I ended up on DAoC US and got into a decent group running most nights but left that a few months ago now but thinking of returning as the pop over there is 2k+ now prime time (late evenings UK).

Glad you guys carried on NR tho. I played WAR for a bit too but it's pants so I've not bothered renewing subs. Giving EVE Online a go atm before probably returning to DAoC US as I said above :)

Marin is playing LoTRO and/or WAR i think, i have Sparky's msn if u wonna get in touch. Slug, I dunno, probs with Marin lol either that or his given up.

Got married recently and the business and work load is as busy as ever so combine that with a child too = sod all free time :p

Nice to hear from u anyway, miss u lot :)

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hiya Legaen =)
I was never in Nosferatu Reborn, but i was in Nosferatu Reges so i thought i could say hi anyway.

Quited Daoc long time ago after a reroll try on hib/us and been playing wow, and war some but never enjoyed them as much as daoc.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Long time no speak Noti :D

Yeah, unfortuantly nothing compares to good old daoc days. Glad ur still alive and kicking.

What server you playing WAR on? Im on Norn playing with The Rigante on Destro and sometimes solo. Work commitments are delaying my regin on there tho :p

Glad to hear from u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom