Calling all Albs :O

Zdeath

Banned
Anybody on Albion/prydwen and are dedicated to Thidranki only, listen!

There is a new Guild in Thid that contain only dedicated people for Thid. We are called 'Tomte Soldiers' We are a friendly guild, always looking for laughs, and fun.

But.. however. We need members for our guild, since recently we are running short of active members. Anybody who is intrested in playing for Tomte Soldiers as a Sorcerer/Cleric/Paladin/Reaver and are good at what they do, please PM one of the members In-game. (Preferbly Killerpenguin, the dirty penguin :O)

We are always up for laughs, good action, and most importantly - Emote spamming :clap:

See you on the battlefield! :cheers:

Zdeath. Aka Trajoain (The Debuffing cabby!).

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Did you run in thid last night?
Think we met an alb group on one of our first runs but then they got assimilated into the ab zerg :mad:

Zdeath

Banned
Aye, you probably did see us.

We are wearing black all over, and blue cape with black emblem.

P.S Albs zerging? I thought it was teh hiblets? ;(

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Zdeath said:

Ah yeah. Saw your inconnu herretic(?) playing throughout the evening.
Anyway, good luck finding members and keep up the good work.
Hope to find you on other routes than apk->ab in the furute ;)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:

Hiblets were just defending the Realm m8s!

Anyway on topic people join them, it would rock to see more roaming Albs :D. Yea you guys did blend into the Alb zerg after a while seems like som of your original group logged or something.

Dorimor1

Banned
Thanks Stafforz :)

We do blend in the zerg a bit but thats because we usually only have 3 online - Heretic/Caba/Caba so we can't really compete, if our sorc and cleric would actually log on, then yes we would roam more :)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Hiblets were just defending the Realm m8s!

Anyway on topic people join them, it would rock to see more roaming Albs :D. Yea you guys did blend into the Alb zerg after a while seems like som of your original group logged or something.

lol zerging for there realm tbh

tbh i most say "tomte soldiers" seem to be a very good guild, as an SB i rarely jump ye cause there is a good chance i will be ganked, :p very impressive players imo, also ty to ur..... sorc i think it was last nite, i was unstealthed by a stealther killed it and he did not add, he also /saluted and left me alone and i seen the "XXXXX says something in a diffent language" spam while ur Reaver killed me, tbh nice guys look forward to some duels if ye role tanks

Dorimor1

Banned
Elitestoner said:
and getting banned? lucky you

Has it ever occured to you that it was intended as a joke? well I guess you're not the sharpest pencil in the box :)

Zdeath

Banned
TriggerHappy said:
lol zerging for there realm tbh

tbh i most say "tomte soldiers" seem to be a very good guild, as an SB i rarely jump ye cause there is a good chance i will be ganked, :p very impressive players imo, also ty to ur..... sorc i think it was last nite, i was unstealthed by a stealther killed it and he did not add, he also /saluted and left me alone and i seen the "XXXXX says something in a diffent language" spam while ur Reaver killed me, tbh nice guys look forward to some duels if ye role tanks

Thanks for the positive comments, everyone.

It was me Trigger. The cabalist =). I just don't add on fights tbh, People say it's the enemy, we should kill etc etc.. but if i get added on I QQ all the time tbfh. So I just leave them to fight =).

The Reaver (Thrillkill) Is now playing a sorc :clap: No more adds from him ;x

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
Thanks for the positive comments, everyone.

It was me Trigger. The cabalist =). I just don't add on fights tbh, People say it's the enemy, we should kill etc etc.. but if i get added on I QQ all the time tbfh. So I just leave them to fight =).

The Reaver (Thrillkill) Is now playing a sorc :clap: No more adds from him ;x

was thinking cab but didnt see ur pet ne where :p, ya mate ty for that its nice to see there are some decent albs out there... if u ever play a tank post to me on FH i would love a duel, ye seem like good players with very impreeesive killspams :)

Zdeath

Banned
TriggerHappy said:
was thinking cab but didnt see ur pet ne where :p, ya mate ty for that its nice to see there are some decent albs out there... if u ever play a tank post to me on FH i would love a duel, ye seem like good players with very impreeesive killspams :)

I'll give you a shout sometime, I still have my Merc/Reaver out there, all i have to do is do one transfer.

I'll give you a shout sometime. Again, thanks for all the positive feedback.

See you on the battlefield!

trajoain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom