CALL TO ARMS ( as posted on HIB part)

D

DeaD GuRu

This would be a nice plot: to my knowing. I just want to know what guild would be willing to participate in such a event. It would be accompliged in one day, nor in one week, but if we start it we could maybe have a lot of fun.

this thread was posted:

hello hibbie world

as we have noticed midgard has grown in strenght. They are to powerfull to my liking.

I know i call upon u from a distant realm. Most would even hate the sight of me, beeing a avalonian mage.

Why am i calling upon u?

well to put it simple, could there be a possebilety that we combine our forces to teach these ugly trolls and little pygmys a hard lesson?

We could do this by giving that realm a continuous siege and hard hitting smack in the face.

Talk to the leaders of your realm. Listen if the inhabitants of your realm would be willing to talk to our leaders, to assist us in a PLOT OF VENGANCE.

LETS US JOIN FORCES AND GET RID OF THESE POWER MONGERS.

GET BACK OUR RELICS, OUR SYMBOLS OF POWER AND UNITY.

IF WE BOTH ATTACK ONE KEEP SIMULTANIOUSLY THEY ARE HELPLESS.

if possible, we could make sure that our forces do not cross each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it would be fun to create an in game alliance without the game beeing able to give us the options. I know most ppl just like to go hibbie bashin, but could it not be fun to NOT do it for a time and focus on one realm????

i dunno, let me hear what u think about it, and PLS this is not a demand to get flamed, this is called A PLOT

B

Bellona

somehow i got the feeling this would violate the CoC or EULA :D?

S

Sibanac

Forgot to take yer dried frog pills again ?

Help Hibbys NEVER

Y

-yoda-

screw the hibs :) . we can become a force to be reckoned with on our own we dont need to stoop as low as hibs/mids joining forces as they have done in the past. albion is albion and albion we shall stay :).

all we need to become strong again and make hibs/mids scared of us is a bit more co-operation between guilds. atm there is to many small aliances. and not enough large ones... mids fdoing well atm because they have again brought back a big allience that works well and comunicates . albion doesnt communicate v well and a lot of peeps have there priroties inwrong place :(

H

Hit ^_^

kill em all.
we could take all mid relics whit the help of corpsesummoners.
just take 1-2mid keeps each day.

O

old.Filip

all we need to become strong again and make hibs/mids scared of us is a bit more co-operation between guilds.

well BF,Strife and HB have a nice alliance .. at peaks we can field 5-6 fg's tbh that can be rather hard to coordinate.. any larger organisation will loose strength becuase of logistics problems..

and you only need a larger force for relics ... i would suggest all alliance to find together in that size..
spam is bearable.. grouping is made easiere and a nice battle radio for emain / odins even though it can get a bit confusing when we have groups in both zones..

btw ... screw hib alliance !!!

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by old.Filip
grouping is made easiere and a nice battle radio for emain / odins even though it can get a bit confusing when we have groups in both zones..
[Alliance] Filip: BEHIND YOU!!!!!
[Alliance] Psyche: Where?
[Alliance] Psyche: Where!?!?!?
[Alliance] Psyche: WHERE!?!?!?
[Alliance] Psyche: FFS ALWAYS GIVE LOC AND NUMBER!!!
[Alliance] Filip: MILL!!!
[Alliance] Psyche: doh.... im in odins

O

old.Ramas

Well, um, no. Obviously.

Also, if it's a plot, what on earth made you think the best way to plot is on Barry'sWhine?

v. plot·ted, plot·ting, plots
v. tr.

To form a plot for; prearrange secretly or deviously.

Now, I might be a little paranoid, but I'm thinking that there is a slight outside chance a mid might see this thread.

If this were a good idea that anyone was likely to listen to, then there would be ways to plot relic raids around it. This isn't one of them.

D

DeaD GuRu

Hey , this may seem like a bad idea to most of you ppl.

But i hope that it rang a bell.....

maybee we can see some descent action again in fronteer, relic attempts, i have seen some guild in action, guilds like D-Fighters, they have got what it takes, dunno about the rest. I haven't joined them on their ventures. First my compliments to D-F because when they were in action , it even had a verry usefull purpose. Going for beno, an attempt even. Not going to rvr claim some distant keep where nobody ever comes to spend some guild bounty point......

ok, pin and some peeps succeeded in TWatting me again. Still i was prepared for this type of reactions. Maybee i should post it after 8 o'clock CET when most of em are off to sleep.

T

Tranquil-

I think they are still up at that time. But perhaps we can arrange some messageboard where you can post all by yourself so you don't have to see that sort of replies again.

O

old.Ramas

What on earth are you talking about?

Last relic raid was like, 4 days ago!

Frontiers have been teeming over the last few days, as the interest in the SI areas is wearing off.

A

Aule Valar

kill em! kill em all!
anyway, emain is our bitch now we got corpse summoners there

B

benedictine

all we need to become strong again and make hibs/mids scared of us is a bit more co-operation between guilds. atm there is to many small aliances. and not enough large ones... mids fdoing well atm because they have again brought back a big allience that works well and comunicates . albion doesnt communicate v well and a lot of peeps have there priroties inwrong place :(

Well as I remember we had a big meeting of most of the major guilds a couple of weeks ago. I suggested we need fewer guilds and larger alliances.

What came out of this meeting? I had to leave half-way through...

B

bob007

I vote if we do a RR and hibs go for power relics, We pull out off Mjoliner and kill hibs at Grallarborn.

Its a damn sight more fun to watch someone else fail, then to fail yourself :p

PS and its Hibs ewwwwww!!!

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
hypocrit..... u lame ass cheater

and im a cheater why?

care to elaborate?

I just quoted you on how much you hated cross-realm spies, and found it ironic regarding your post

S

stunned

Mr Ironheart care to post your ingame name ? Seriously this must be a joke, like Alb zerg isnt enough to grab relics alone /ponders ...

R

Ravenbourne

albs, lol

Please, albs are just to stupid, when we tried to help them when mid was taking their relics they decided to fight us instead. why would we want to help you?

P

Pin

Originally posted by stunned
Mr Ironheart care to post your ingame name ? Seriously this must be a joke, like Alb zerg isnt enough to grab relics alone /ponders ...

His ingame name is Ironheart... Surely you've seen his deathspam?

H

Herbal Remedy

omg ironfart stop making yourself look like such a retarded gibbon

always knew you where a cunt but this is quite astounding even by your standards

twat

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
omg ironfart stop making yourself look like such a retarded gibbon

twat

welcome back herbal, i missed ur comments on my hilaricle posts. Or how do u spell it, dunno....

just testing something , but as it seems no one even cares..

o BTW: could u at least try to type ironheart? jerkal meridy

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.Filip
well BF,Strife and HB have a nice alliance .. at peaks we can field 5-6 fg's tbh that can be rather hard to coordinate.. any larger organisation will loose strength becuase of logistics problems..

and you only need a larger force for relics ... i would suggest all alliance to find together in that size..
spam is bearable.. grouping is made easiere and a nice battle radio for emain / odins even though it can get a bit confusing when we have groups in both zones..

btw ... screw hib alliance !!!

tis a shame FC got kicked from what had the potential to be a ery good alliance.

TIlda

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Tilda
tis a shame FC got kicked from what had the potential to be a ery good alliance.

TIlda

why don't u try to rejoin?

just wondering?

D

dimerian

HAHA hahaaha haha ha....hah @ Ironheart.

Comedy gold :D..or then yer just a bit retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom