Call this flame..Call this QQ i dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsaxpinoula

Fledgling Freddie
first of all i am not that good in english so forgive me

i was defending my relic last night and i feel i must say this:
mythic got the map system from a game called planetside byt didnt got something called continent poplock.and that means that an empire (realm) can create a zerg in a continent byt there is a LIMIT on how many will go (cant remember if its on % of ppl or specific number)and not every1.

as a huntress i can say that leeching from towers or hitting with other 999999999 hunters with me it was fun (yeah i liked that) i can say that i rolled my huntress for 1vs 2vs or even fg vs fg but NOT for a zerg vs zerg.

i also rolled an infil in pryd. yeah this fotm git with dragonfang :p . the truth is that i didnt finished this char (no finished template atm) but i think that infils r not that effective as they were be4 NF. and i dont wanna hear from any caster telling that stealthers should not exist cause stealthers r not that effective in grps as casters are.

the point after all this shit:p : mythic made this rvr system for zerg vs zerg fights and i hat that cause ....guess what..... always the realm that have most of ppl wins. (from this point you can think about poplock i said above) and my believe is that after some time in servers will be only ppl from the overpopylated realms and the other 2 realms will be complete EMPTY (i ve seen that be4 some years).

my answer to this problem is this 1------>http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Talents.View

thnx for your time

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
fuck NF, fuck zerging noobs camping towers, fuck archers, fuck below-water fights.

fuck fuck fuck !

Sorc for sale !

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Time will show NF and ToA to be the downfall of DAoC

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Solution is not to zerg.

If you cba to go out and find 1vs1 fights, or 8v8 fights, then don't complain about the zerg.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Ego said:
fuck NF, fuck zerging noobs camping towers, fuck archers, fuck below-water fights.

fuck fuck fuck !

Sorc for sale !

Merc for sale !

Light

Loyal Freddie
AmeinoN said:
Ego said:

fuck fuck fuck !

Sorc for sale !
Merc for sale !

no no no m8s :(

(arg putting quotes in quotes hurts my brain)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Farmed 40k tonight (20:00-24:00) on albs while (watch out, shocking text approaching) Roaming with my guildgroup consisting of 8 (eight, nyolc, etc) people.

I ain't complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom