Call of Duty 2 Demo

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Put on your tin hat for Activision have released the demo of their hit WWII game, Call of Duty 2. The demo weighs in at 656mb and includes the El Daba, Egypt mission which is part of the British campaign.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Your link times out SAS and 2 of the 3 servers which Chameleon posted never load, and the 3rd links to a 404 not found on Filefront. :( Anywhere else have it?

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
Your link times out SAS and 2 of the 3 servers which Chameleon posted never load, and the 3rd links to a 404 not found on Filefront. :( Anywhere else have it?
My link is just to the 'demo' directory of jolt downloads. If it doesn't do it for you, scroll down to the c's and you will see 'Call of Duty 2 demo New!' Afaik only uk downloads are working from jolt atm - internationals down, so could be that spose.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Cool demo, shame my FPS are so low unless I turn anti aliasing off so it looks really ugly. I will only buy it if I upgrade my PC first so it is played in the graphics it is meant to be seen at!

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
Looks much better than DoD: S, yet runs better as well...a win win situation! Totally awesome!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Wow its great, reminds me of how fucking great CoD 1 was. :) Will definately be getting this.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Mobius said:
Wow its great, reminds me of how fucking great CoD 1 was. :) Will definately be getting this.

Agreed. Very nice. Running it on 1024x1280 with anti-ailias on and it ran sweet as a nut too.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
What do you think of the health system? Seems if you just dont get shot for a few secs you return to full health? Not sure if I like that or not heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom