Rant Call centres!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
So I recently changed roles with my current employer (Phones4u) and moved into sales, and for the past few months I've been on inboudn taking inbound calls.

My issue is right, when I personally ring a call centre I call knowing what I'm actually calling for, literally getting call after call just recently of people literally calling and having no idea what they want, I have to spoon feed them information! so many stupid people in the world I swear, some people actually come through and don't even know who they've called!!

Eugh, some people!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So I recently changed roles with my current employer (Phones4u) and moved into sales, and for the past few months I've been on inboudn taking inbound calls.

My issue is right, when I personally ring a call centre I call knowing what I'm actually calling for, literally getting call after call just recently of people literally calling and having no idea what they want, I have to spoon feed them information! so many stupid people in the world I swear, some people actually come through and don't even know who they've called!!

Eugh, some people!

All my experience of telecoms (from both sides of the fence) tells me its your fault. I don't know what it is, but its definitely your fault.

Poag

m00?
Advertising.

The people who are calling you are advertisers wet dreams, they ring up not knowing why, sales people go hard sell and the customer ends up with something they dont need or want.

I was sure these people didn't exist until I had a discussion with some of the staff at my sisters advertising company. Apparently a large portion of the country will call a number they see if its advertised in a certain way.

Mental really...

Nate

FH is my second home
I don't even want a contract but I'll phone you. Just to add to your annoyance. Give me your number.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I made this thread and I don't even know why :p

Somebody cure me of my boredom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom