Caledonia

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone still play there? I understand its dying until NF, but surely some people still go there ?

And why did it die - did ppl just level past 35 thinking RVR proper was the way to go ?

Gryrith

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
Anyone still play there? I understand its dying until NF, but surely some people still go there ?

And why did it die - did ppl just level past 35 thinking RVR proper was the way to go ?

Think its died from a mid point of view because of powerleveling, no one wants a break from leveling in caledonia because in 1 day of leveling you are already too high.

I played there for a while on a SB about a month back, but because I met mabey 1 person a night I decided it just wasnt as fun as it might be at lvl 50. (However when i got there turned out to be much more fun in BG3 where rr/toa didnt matter)

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
Givf the good old days in caledonia back...

Aye it is mutch eaysier to roll a thid toon but not as mutch fun as in caledonia course you can a lot more in BG3 than i BG1.

SO ill say it again GIVF THE GOOD OLD DAYES IN CALEDONIA BACK

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
hehe , remember my first visit in cale with my warrior .. was actually some people there .. also was like .. WTF.. SO MUCH RP EACH KILL! ( was still used to the thid 1-4 rp system xD ). Great fun :drink:

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
come on guy's we need more peeps in caledonia now :clap:
let's gogo albs and take ck, then there might become more life out there xD
so much fun out there in the past, now it's dying :(
come on all let's start a caledonia party :clap: :clap:

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
few days ago first door was down at caledonia zo a warrior his healer bb (shaman was 2 high :p) and me tryéd to take ck but without end and shammy buffs it just didn 't work.

Give more people at bg3, spread the word!!!

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
Eyeball said:
few days ago first door was down at caledonia zo a warrior his healer bb (shaman was 2 high :p) and me tryéd to take ck but without end and shammy buffs it just didn 't work.

Give more people at bg3, spread the word!!!

if it help i will join forces with you xD let's get the party started

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom